***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
I find the opposite. I used to swear by cotton bacon but I ran out recently and picked up some Muji and realised the error of my ways and don't use anything else now. Think I might have enough to keep me going for a bit :D

I should revisit the muji, I've got at least that amount sitting about, between that and the rest of the other brands I have, I probably won't ever run out.:D

Permabanned
Any of you home brewers out there have a marker for throwing away old Nicotine?

Got about 500mls of 7.2 in my freezer at home that's started to take on the colour of rusty water. Be such a shame to throw it out :(

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Any of you home brewers out there have a marker for throwing away old Nicotine?

Got about 500mls of 7.2 in my freezer at home that's started to take on the colour of rusty water. Be such a shame to throw it out :(

Can you take a photo mate? Should be fine if it's been kept in the freezer.

Permabanned
Can you take a photo mate? Should be fine if it's been kept in the freezer.

Sure, will post tonight.

Tbf, I was making juices before I went away for Christmas and in my haste, shoved the lot under my desk and forgot all about it. Twas left out for about 2 weeks until I realised :(

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Sure, will post tonight.

Tbf, I was making juices before I went away for Christmas and in my haste, shoved the lot under my desk and forgot all about it. Twas left out for about 2 weeks until I realised :(

That might be the problem then fella. I mean, providing it tastes alright (isn't peppery) it should still be good to use I would've thought.

Associate
Hi all, hopefully someone can offer me some suggestions.

I am an occasional vaper, like to have a toke now and then with a few drinks.

Currently using an Innokin Endura T22 and frankly its crap. The coils dont seem to fit properly half the time, and after a few draws, it sort of "bubbles" and I don't get a draw, just a hot sensation. I've tried replacement coils, cleaning everything out, all sorts, and I just can't be bothered with it any more. I had an Endura T18 before that and I didn't seem to have any of these problems.

Any suggestions for a good pen type vape. I don't need a huge battery, or a huge tank, or any fancy controls. I just want something that works, and works consistently and reliably. Any suggestions?

Soldato
My TFV12 has developed a fatal leak, I've changed all the O-rings and everything and still leaking like mad.

I just don't have much luck with tanks, might give the Clieto Exo a try, looks like its completely leak proof.

Associate
Any suggestions for a good pen type vape. I don't need a huge battery, or a huge tank, or any fancy controls. I just want something that works, and works consistently and reliably. Any suggestions?

i'd probably recommend the Aspire Zelos kit... it's a size up from a pen vape but only just

Nautilus 2 tank comes with it, great little MTL tank thats really easy to use and refill... USB charger on the kit itself for easy charging

Soldato

Innokin T20-S, make sure its the S as no S = older version, the T22 is old now and struggles to wick anything higher than 50/50 the T20-S wicks 70VG fine I use mine daily and coils last a couple of weeks

Only downside is it hammers juice compared to T22 being 2ml

I cant recommend the Nautilus 2, mine was crap as it was a nightmare to get open to fill

Associate
I cant recommend the Nautilus 2, mine was crap as it was a nightmare to get open to fill

interesting... i had the nautilus 2 for ages before i moved to RDAs / squonks... and my missus still uses one without issue

you're the first person i've seen saying they had trouble stripping it

Soldato
anybody got any good tips for eliquid sites?
My usual has gone rubbish lately.

I would want higher VG so around 70%VG and i like the savoury flavours most.

cheers

Associate
LG HG2's ok for the Uwell Valyrian@110w/0.15ohm pulling 27a , like to chain vape as well.
Running them on the crown 3@80w/0.25ohm 17a at the moment.

Soldato
Nautilus 2
Had to carry pink marigolds around with me at one point
Don't know how old you are mate but the real Mr Muscle sprang to mind!:p

Can see where you are coming from, it can get quite tight right enough,
I'd dig my nail into the air holes to initially unscrew it, but like Methos, that's the tank that got me off the smokes once and for all before I moved on to rda's, absolutely loved it and still have the odd puff from the old N2 once in a while.:)

Soldato
What's a good rebuildable tank for MTL nowadays?

My ubertoot took a fall and the glass smashed. Getting a replacement glass is proving difficult, not sure the clone glass on fast tech fits the threads :(

Soldato
Guys please help.. I own a smok v8 baby... Love the clouds it creates but I'm going through coils every few days....

What is a really good new vape to buy with known to be good coils you can buy.. Not sure if its the liquid maybe but it tastes nice first few days

Back
Top Bottom