Poll: Poll: If there was a second brexit referendum

If there was a second Brexit referendum now, how would you vote?

• I still want to leave so I'd vote 'leave'

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I've changed my mind, I want to leave so I'd vote 'leave'

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I'm undecided so I don't know which way I'd vote

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I still want to stay so I'd vote 'stay'

Votes: 76 58.0%
  • I've changed my mind, I want to stay so I'd vote 'stay'

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • I didn't vote last time but I'd vote 'leave' now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't vote last time but I'd vote 'stay' now

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wait, what? Farage must be insane. Public opinion has turned against Brexit.

I haven't changed my mind; I'd still vote Remain.

Farage isn't insane, Farage is a massive attention whore who is missing the limelight. The direction of a hypothetical 2nd referendum is irrelevant, I have no doubt he's only made the comment in order to keep himself in the public eye.

Caporegime
Don't care. At this point I'm so sick and tired of hearing about it they can do whatever the hell they want. Our government has already proven to be completely clueless and incompetent to deal with this so my me the option would be whatever gets it over quickest.

Caporegime
Mate, I'm calling you all idiots for letting it happen. Take it personally if it makes you feel better.

Stay leave whatever, it shouldn't even have been an option. Ruled by faceless unelected morons in Brussels or by faceless middle class, elected morons in the UK. You don't win... You lose both ways.

The pound is gonna be a joke currency soon.

Soldato
Mate, I'm calling you all idiots for letting it happen. Take it personally if it makes you feel better.

Stay leave whatever, it shouldn't even have been an option. Ruled by faceless unelected morons in Brussels or by faceless middle class, elected morons in the UK. You don't win... You lose both ways.

I approve of this guy inciting drama so early into the thread. Burn this place down!!

Soldato
Sounds like that now we're going through the motions, he's been forgotten a little so wants some limelight.

What is a 2nd referendum going to prove, really? People are either going to be annoyed that it's taken too long and the government being incompetent/ill prepared and vote to just get on with it or vote remain because it's taken too long and the government are incompetent/ill prepared.

As much as I would have liked us to remain, this absolute arse isn't helping.

Soldato
To act on the original referendum was ridiculous given the yes/no nature of it. Having a second one in the same format is also ridiculous.

I don't think farage expected TM and the other conservative big guns to go from remain to double downing on brexit and making a show of a harder or no deal brexit. Now he is worried that this exit will not be super soft as he wanted and that his name is going to be associated with these shambolic negotiations.

Tory elite are using brexit to fight for power internally. He probably thinks that making them realize there there might be an opinion change is the best way to get the negotiations back on track.

Soldato
OP

Don't think so matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom