OK which poster was this? (Angry over someone parking outside your house)

Caporegime
Yup, it is the ever entertaining Daily Fail, I'm sure on previous threads on here people some people have expressed anger over people parking outside their house... so, ref: the below story, are any of you pregnant bald men with anger management issues?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5262043/Couple-receive-torrent-abuse-furious-resident.html

This couple received a torrent of abuse from a furious resident because they parked outside his house while visiting friends in Reading.

Ben Moody, 25 who arrived with his girlfriend Harley Clarke, 21 was told to '****ing shut the **** up and **** off' when he attempted to park in his friends road by an abusive resident.

When Ben and Harley from Oxford arrived they were immediately confronted by a man and a woman who had pulled up alongside them.

Soldato
i reckon he's more in the mood for a heart attack. thought it was pretty decent of the driver to let his disabled gf get out of the car to go get the permit and face mr angry directly! chivalry certainly isn't dead :p

Soldato
Probably bullied at school, his mother hated him and all his neighbours hate him. He's just venting off at easy targets.

Soldato
I used to live in end terrace with small Windows, one summers day some bright spark parked there huge work van outside blocking all the light. I had to spend all weekend in darkness, he returned on Monday morning to two flat tyres. Never parked there again!

Man of Honour
I used to live in end terrace with small Windows, one summers day some bright spark parked there huge work van outside blocking all the light. I had to spend all weekend in darkness, he returned on Monday morning to two flat tyres. Never parked there again!

Eh... you slashed his tyres? :confused:

Soldato
Dude.... that’s harsh :/

Never assume maliciousness when stupidity offers an explanation.
I know feel guilty now days, not the sort of thing I would do today. But it did get the desired result, massive trucks shouldnt really be parked down small residential streets all weekend though.

Caporegime
OP
I know feel guilty now days, not the sort of thing I would do today. But it did get the desired result, massive trucks shouldnt really be parked down small residential streets all weekend though.

How do you know it got the desired result? He might have only been there for a one off job in the first place.

Associate
His stomach looks so out of proportion, like he has a football under his shirt. Amazing he'd rather stand and argue for a few minutes rather than spend several seconds walking further.

Soldato
People park outside my loving room window. It's a public road. I just deal with it.

What does annoy me slightly is the guy who parks there at eleven o'clock at night and proceeds to use the world's loudest hands free kit. I'm three floors up and I can still hear the chumps wife banging on.

Back
Top Bottom