Is my laptop Able to run Rocket League?

Associate
OP
I don't think it can. Hasn't got a good enough graphics card

But like someone said idk if they were joking but they said any laptop can run rocket league cuz it’s easy to run and yet I can’t run it lol

I found this laptop right is it good ? Here’s link

** No Competitors **

I’m looking to buy one but what should I look out for ? Because I see a lot of i7 or i5 BHT have no Graphics Card so will that run games tho plus only have £450 ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
what is your budget?

If you can save about 600ish and wait a little you can get an i7 with a 1050 nvidia which is more than enough for running rocket league and other semi decent games etc

if you spend any less really you are looking at a surfing/business machine with a crappy integrated graphics card that will run next to no games at a decent fps.

i wouldn;t buy the laptop you linked 740 is underpowered, if you do go for something second hand maybe you can get a 970m or something for that price, keep looking

something like this new;
ASUS Gaming ZX553VD-DM968T gives an i7 7300HQ and 1050 2gb for example at about 600-700£

Associate
OP
what is your budget?

If you can save about 600ish and wait a little you can get an i7 with a 1050 nvidia which is more than enough for running rocket league and other semi decent games etc

if you spend any less really you are looking at a surfing/business machine with a crappy integrated graphics card that will run next to no games at a decent fps.

i wouldn;t buy the laptop you linked 740 is underpowered, if you do go for something second hand maybe you can get a 970m or something for that price, keep looking

something like this new;
ASUS Gaming ZX553VD-DM968T gives an i7 7300HQ and 1050 2gb for example at about 600-700£

yeah thats the only problem... i only have £450 to spend lol thats why im tryna find used ones as there cheaper and got better specs

Back
Top Bottom