PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
40 hours of gameplay and still no chicken dinner.

Don't worry it'll come. I got my first around the 20-30 mark (such a long time ago!) and, if anything, I'm finding it tougher now so I feel for you.

You'll get a drop where the RNG is just right and the circle follows you around the map like an old friend. It'll be quite a rush! Bit jealous of you if I'm honest.

Associate
Picked this up yesterday and have played a few games as a solo player. Been in the final 10 and a few top 20s but I've quickly developed a campy play style! Feel i'm missing out by not being in a squad though, i'll jump on the discord server later if anyone fancies a game

Soldato
Anyone notice that people seem to be shooting with the 'aim shot' rather than the aim-down-sights a lot more. Is this to cover up no recoil or aimbot?

I really don't know how they are going to stop it other than a ping limit.

Associate
Anyone notice that people seem to be shooting with the 'aim shot' rather than the aim-down-sights a lot more. Is this to cover up no recoil or aimbot?

I really don't know how they are going to stop it other than a ping limit.

They have absolutely no intention of doing anything about cheaters and are laughing all the way to the bank.

Soldato
This game is infested with hackers at the moment and unless its sorted, I can see it being the games downfall on PC.

In particular, a game we had last night;

Back
Top Bottom