Something went wrong, ordered a Mustang, yet ended up in a British hotrod, I blame OcUK!

Soldato
The fact that you feel as though it's 100% rear is impressive, means they've really stuck to the point and feel of the car.

Is there an option to disable the torque-one-demand so you can play silly-buggers on a track? Maybe as a part of traction options?

I think the only two cars that actively allow the driver to switch off the front drive are the F90 M5 and the AMG E63 S.

OcUK Staff
OP
I think he’s in Vegas!

Was am now in Santa Maria enjoying the beach life, yes in California it’s really 20c in January boy they don’t know how lucky they are.

Driven from Vegas to Bakersfield via Death Valley, went down to Santa Barbera and returned by highway Schuma which I nicknamed Schumacher as a totally incredible road and now relaxing in Pismo Beach for a night and hitting PCH tomorrow and will catch a plane back home from San Francisco later this week.

Oh and went to dark side got a Camaro SS V8 8 speed for the week and gotta admit that 6.2l motor is nice.

OcUK Staff
OP

No.
The Mustang is a better overall car. Yes the torque of the 6.2l is nice but the new Mustang pretty much does everything better and feels a smaller car to drive.

If I got a Camaro for myself it would have to be the ZL1 but in fairness the SVR is far better than both.

Soldato
yes the 2018 Mustang is a better car than the Camaro SS, the Camaro might look slightly meaner but who cares............ it's downfall is the poor visibility on your right hand side as you pull out of a semi blind junction....... this is VERY SCARY.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
No.
The Mustang is a better overall car. Yes the torque of the 6.2l is nice but the new Mustang pretty much does everything better and feels a smaller car to drive.

If I got a Camaro for myself it would have to be the ZL1 but in fairness the SVR is far better than both.
Looks sexier too, seen a normal red F-Type today. It's deffo a head turner, but day before saw a yellow GT and that got some attention too. :p

Sgarrista
Commissario
Just because

2018-01-15_00_24_13-2017-12-31_21_18_39-_The_Elite_-_Windows_Phot.png

Soldato
is that ugly ? they've reduced the cars length ok over the years, but is it too deep and bulky looking ? it looks like the car is about three inches too deep !!!!

iWHhNMp.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom