Corsair Strafe RGB issue

Soldato
Ive had this keyboard for a couple of months now and every so often when I boot up the Corsair Utility Engine doesn't recognise the kb but my Corsair M65 mouse is always recognised. As it isn't recognised the kb goes to default settings and all my saved settings aren't loaded. A simple reboot always fixes this but it's a little annoying.

Anyone else get this issue? or know a possible fix. I'm using the latest version of the Corsair Utility Engine and the software says I have the latest firmware for the kb.

Associate
I had the same issue with my K70 RGB, my M65 mouse was always displayed in CUE but the keyboard often wasn't. I ended up uninstalling CUE and reinstalling. After the new installation a firmware update for my keyboard was found / released, downloaded and installed. I haven't has an issue since. Not sure if the uninstall and reinstall of CUE was pure coincidence though.

I think there is a option to prompt for a search of updates inside CUE, might be worth trying (whilst your keyboard is recognised)

Soldato
Ive had this keyboard for a couple of months now and every so often when I boot up the Corsair Utility Engine doesn't recognise the kb but my Corsair M65 mouse is always recognised. As it isn't recognised the kb goes to default settings and all my saved settings aren't loaded. A simple reboot always fixes this but it's a little annoying.

Anyone else get this issue? or know a possible fix. I'm using the latest version of the Corsair Utility Engine and the software says I have the latest firmware for the kb.

I remember the Cue software being a bit flaky when I first got mine last year. Don't know what fixed it, but I uninstalled some MSI App s/w, reinstalled Cue, updated graphics drivers, and Cue started working properly!

I didn't have to reboot my PC before it got fixed to get Cue working, just had to stop and restart Cue.

Associate

First thing to try is updating your BIOS, USB and chipset drivers with the ones from the motherboard manufacturer's website. If it still doesn't show all the time, try going into the BIOS and disabling xHCI handoff and USB Legacy support.

Associate
I get this every now and then with my MM800 mouse mat (my strafe keyboard and M65 mouse are fine). It doesn't happen if I put the PC to sleep rather than a full shut down.

Back
Top Bottom