*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
Cheers, i really do love this case and it feels huge to me in a good way since my last two cases, Caselabs BH7 and Define c tg have been a lot more compact.

I haven't found one thing i don't like about this case.

Associate
People told me that the Phanteks PH-TC14PE with a 17.1cm height wouldn't fit in the Corsair Vengance C70 that supports max 17cm tall CPU cooler - now I've proven them wrong :p it fits with no modification - but it's a tight fit yes:D
2eajr5x.jpg

314fs5i.jpg

fjdksw.jpg

14ybue.jpg

Soldato
Cheers!, i'm happy with it and the temps are great although i am going to redo two of the bends and switch out one of the fittings tomorrow, then it's done.

Associate
How long until the next one khemist? seems like you have something different every month or so! haha

I do enjoy seeing your watercooled builds though, everytime i see one im thinking "i have to do some watercooling one day" and i just never do, but maybe in a few years or so when i feel like an upgrade :D

Soldato
Not for a long time!, no hardware upgrades in the near future except maybe a larger nvme drive and this 7700k will be staying for quite a while even when the next generation of gpu's are released.

I could add another rad in the top of this but it's really not needed since the temps are great with just the one 360 and it's not lacking anything that i want in a case so i'm using it for the long term.

Soldato
Welcome back!, yeah i just can't stop messing around with cases although i'm not switching this one for a long time.

That case would be the TJ08-E, decent little case for the money.

Soldato
That R6 is very good Khemist, could put some cable combs on those cables though, overall though very good! I am just finishing my air cooled fractal R6 and it is looking pretty good although yours is better lol.

Soldato
Not a fan of cable combs, at least not on these thin cables, i will just get them bent a bit better or will switch them out later on.

I've got two sets of custom psu cables i can swap out.

Soldato
Not a fan of cable combs, at least not on these thin cables, i will just get them bent a bit better or will switch them out later on.

I've got two sets of custom psu cables i can swap out.

I think it would look better if they were straight down to the hole at the bottom and black cables.

Also I must say that the R6 is almost perfect for building in, pretty much perfectly thought out, also it looks very good and the side window open/close I could sit there doing that all day lol. Sorry this is the new cases thread not the fractal R6 thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes I also have black cables and I think they look good, because you can use black cable combs which will keep them straight without being able to see the cable combs... I put my cables into that bottom slot. I will post up my new build at some point but its not as good as yours.

Back
Top Bottom