EK-KIT P280 PERFORMANCE WATERCOOLING KIT

Associate
looking at buying one of these kits. Am i right in thinking this kit ISNT aluminium ? i no a lot of there bundles are aluminium.

But this kit seems to not be aluminium? is this why the price is higher?

My next question is what fittings do i need if i want to order extra fittings? seems a lot of the ek branded fittings are aluminum and i dont want to add aluminum into a a loop that doesnt have it? would it be possible to hardline on this kit?

TIA

Soldato
looking at buying one of these kits. Am i right in thinking this kit ISNT aluminium ? i no a lot of there bundles are aluminium.

But this kit seems to not be aluminium? is this why the price is higher?

My next question is what fittings do i need if i want to order extra fittings? seems a lot of the ek branded fittings are aluminum and i dont want to add aluminum into a a loop that doesnt have it? would it be possible to hardline on this kit?

TIA

This kit is copper . EKWB Gaming series is Aluminium . technically speaking Their aluminium kit pretty much performs the same .

Quick breakdown on materials, copper is a high conductors or heat, higher the. Aluminium, but aluminium is a better dissipating heat .

Funny enough, blocks that have nickel coating, that's a worse conductor of heat then aluminium lol

If you want to run hard tubing latter, get fittings that take hard tubing

Back
Top Bottom