Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
How has such a dinky engine not gone bang yet? My rough calculations put that at the equivalent of a 300 hp 3 series due to your car being made of tin foil:D.
The 4EFTE is a great simple engine. Forged rods & pistons people run up to and over 300bhp with a good turbo setup. Over 250ft lbs of torque the mains caps get a bit ropey but you can buy billet ones instead or use the 1.5L bottom end and block from a Toyota Paseo.

Soldato
I miss my Glanza for that reason, 230bhp with a Race-Tech TD04 kit strapped on it, full boost with a screamer pipe used to get some looks :cool: it's the only car I ever regretted selling and the guy who bought it from me must have crashed it within a year of ownership as it dropped off the planet :(

Soldato
How has such a dinky engine not gone bang yet? My rough calculations put that at the equivalent of a 300 hp 3 series due to your car being made of tin foil:D.

Because the Japs know how to build a solid engine :)

Some come with forged parts from the factory, so will handle way more power on OEM internals. They put the money in that stuff, the Germans put it in to nice dashboards.

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe they are a "prepper" and it's a zombie apocalypse car.

No one is going to attack you to steal a PT Cruiser, even if it means life of death.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Went out with some friends last night and was offered a lift by one of them. As we were going in to London I thought he'd bring his Range Rover, but evidently I thought wrong.

DMmVE8Xh.jpg

a1D6sgCh.jpg

Offered me a drive of it if I had drive other car, gutted that I don't on my policy! I want a McLaren now.

Caporegime
Taken on my Android potato.

2vtqhdy.jpg

Associate
Went out with some friends last night and was offered a lift by one of them. As we were going in to London I thought he'd bring his Range Rover, but evidently I thought wrong. Offered me a drive of it if I had drive other car, gutted that I don't on my policy! I want a McLaren now.

How much to fix the ding in the bonnet?!

Back
Top Bottom