Breakfast Cereal of choice

Associate
2 or 3 Weetabix with a good handful of Kelloggs cornflakes on top. I don't mind what brand Weetabix but the cornflakes have to be Kelloggs

Associate
Honey Crunchy nut cereals

healthy-cereals-crunchy-nut.jpg

Associate
Granola Crunch. Usually tropical fruit or raisin that come in the big bags that I can dump into a plastic cereal container.

My kids love the strawberry crunch best though.

Soldato
That maple pecan granola every supermarket does a version of is a winner, but cereal is such a crap start to the day that leaves you hungry before you even get to work, so I don't eat it much these days.

Don
Cinnamon Toast / Cinnamon Grahams / Curiously Cinnamon

Whatever name they are going by, those things are like crack...

A close second place is pecan granola with natural yogurt though.

Permabanned
I really should start eating Cereal. I haven't had it since I was a child! I used to have Rice Crispies though, I would have warm milk though instead of cold. I remember it being lovely.

Man of Honour
I stick to buying Bran Flakes, Weetabix or porridge oats.

I have next to no will power when it comes to honey nut cheerios, coco pops, or crunchy nut. They'll last 3 days max and I know they're loaded with sugar.

Caporegime
I stick to buying Bran Flakes, Weetabix or porridge oats.

Ps. Bran Flakes are very cleverly marketed as healthy, but they are actually 17% sugar. Same with All Bran.

Basically oats, Weetabix, and specific no-added sugar cereals (Alpen do a no added sugar muesli) are the only cereals that are actually low in sugar. Oh, and Lidl own brand shreddies, whereas normal Shreddies also have a bunch of sugar.

Back
Top Bottom