What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I love the Nine Nine, very enjoyable at just the right level of silliness.

I just started The Good Place and that’s also an easy way to spend 20 mins, funny premise and both Ted Danson and Kristen Bell are very good in it, I watched 4 episodes straight off.

Soldato
Just finished (in two days!) Into the Badlands, currently waiting for S3 to come out. Absolutely awesome show! Dunno how I missed watching it for so long!

Soldato
Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The CGI show that began airing in 2008. I'm only a few episodes in but I'm enjoying it so far. Builds nicely on the things the prequels did right and adds interesting new characters while fleshing out existing ones, especially the clone troopers. Watching it in the Ultimate Order so the episodes flow well into each other.

Associate
I'm up to Season 5 of The Sopranos now. Really enjoying it at this point, but if you asked me to tell you what the main plot element that drove Season 4 was I'd probably struggle.

Soldato
Finished The Get Down (was great, shame it wasn't re-commissioned).

Pre-Loading tablets with movies & TV for the kids for a ski holiday next month, and came across Trollhunters on Netflix. It's rated 12, so thought I would check it out before letting my son, 8, watch it.

Thing is, I really liked the first one, so have continued watching :D

Associate
Anyone looking for a great series to binge need look no further than the Amazon Original, 'Patriot'. I just flew through Season 1 and it's already up near the top of my list of all time favourite shows. A quick read of some reddit threads and i see many people saying the same thing.

It's an espionage thriller at it's heart, darkly comic with many laugh out loud moments. I found myself smiling throughout each episode, both at the humour and at the sheer pleasure i was feeling from bring immersed in such high quality content. It's a real pleasure to watch and i can't recommend it highly enough.

Season 2 is due this year so it's a perfect time to give Season 1 a watch. You won't be disappointed.

Soldato
Just finished series two if The Fall. Very good so far. Only short series too, five episodes in first series and six in second. Third to watch in the week. Gillian Anderson is very good on this. On Prime by the way.

Soldato
Started season 2 of The Good Place

Did not see that twist coming :D

Yep brilliant, so well done. I have found myself unable to stop at 1 episode per sitting (more like 3-4 :eek:).

I would imagine it would make rewatching the first season quite interesting. I’ve been impressed how season 2 didn’t make the reboots feel like you’d wasted all that time watching and getting to know the characters.

Soldato
Watched The Sinner Saturday and really enjoyed that, only 8 episodes and everything gets finished off at the ending, only meant to be a mini series but due to the popularity they've asked if they could make a second season.

Back
Top Bottom