Arsenal FC - A complete shambles. What needs to change? *Please read OP before posting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
You're treading a fine line at the moment. Keep the main point of any discussion on general bits and bob of Arsenal news - the rules in the OP are clear and you've had plenty of warnings.
Baz you say in your OP that there will be some overlap. I thought this was overlap. I’m commenting mainly on the importance of contracts for the players and how failure to secure them on deals could have grave consequences when it comes to other teams taking advantage of the situations. I can’t see how I have broken the rules here. It’s clearly overlap as I’m not even talking about the January window and theres no thread yet for the summer window.

Don
OP
I know, hence why I said you're treading a fine line and reminded everybody what this thread is for. I knew the way the posts were going that it was only a matter of time before all that people would be talking about was transfers and I'd rather prevent members from crossing that line than handing out strikes, especially to you seeing as you're on strike 2 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom