*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Quick heads up for Tragicka magicka2. It's bad, really. Compared to Magicka, paradix really screwed the pooch on this one.
I've played gawd knows how many hundreds of hours on Magicka & Magicka:Wizard Wars. magicka2 didn't last me more than a couple of hours each attempt before I canned the game for good.
Oh, there's some DLC. Not tried those, so no idea, but there (most likely) won't be any more as paradix sold Bitsquid game engine to Autodesk, who renamed it Stingray, only for them to retire it shortly afterwards.

Each to their own though :mad:

Associate
I have a key for the Zonitron Production 10 Games Pack which I really don't want, so if you really fancy some pointless cards let me know.

https://steamdb.info/sub/91065/apps/
Absconding Zatwor, Break Into Zatwor, Brillant Bob, Fiends of Imprisonment, GooCubelets, GooCubelets 2, GooCubelets: The Algoorithm, They Came From The Moon, Why So Evil, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia

Associate
Quick heads up for Tragicka magicka2. It's bad, really. Compared to Magicka, paradix really screwed the pooch on this one.
I've played gawd knows how many hundreds of hours on Magicka & Magicka:Wizard Wars. magicka2 didn't last me more than a couple of hours each attempt before I canned the game for good.
Oh, there's some DLC. Not tried those, so no idea, but there (most likely) won't be any more as paradix sold Bitsquid game engine to Autodesk, who renamed it Stingray, only for them to retire it shortly afterwards.

Each to their own though :mad:

I found the same thing. Magica was great with my eight year old, but something didn't click with the second one. We've tried twice and removed it now.

Soldato
Tyranny is on Steam Flash sale for the next 30 hours, seems a decent price at less than £20 for both DLCs, though the DLC isn't viewed favourably at £5 ant £10 full price for what the community seems to see as content missing from the. base game.

Associate
Amnesia:The Dark Descent is great, loads of mods/full stories can be downloaded too.

Amnesia: A machine for Pigs, is....nowhere near as good as A:TDD, but worth a play through. Definitely not worthy of the Amnesia title though. It's easy mode compared to A:TDD.

Check pcgamingwiki you can change the FOV, but definitely suggest changing the fog. No idea why they had that in Pigs.
  1. Launch the game and create save if you don't have one.
  2. Go to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Amnesia\Pig\<user-id>
  3. Locate your last save and open it in text editor.
  4. Locate entry name="mbFogActive" val="true" and change true to false.

Back
Top Bottom