Caporegime

Hit and run scumbag gets pursued by biker dressed as Santa and collared by the cops. Mad bitch just ploughed over someone crossing the road and sped off.

Soldato
Youtube has decided again that i want to watch Poker videos :rolleyes:
i never watch Poker vids but once a month Youtube decides to spam my recommended section with them
Your a degenerate gambler now, make peace with your fate. Or alter your profile age to under 18 and it'll probably exclude them, maybe

I want to build one of these, useful for old pennies

Soldato
i didn't know all the airsoft weapons worked so well. I want to be that sniper. Suddenly interested in airport. Looks so much fun.

Airsoft is really fun man, you should try it! Look up your local sites and go down for a game or two to try it out!

It's not that expensive to start, cheaper then paintball, but like any hobby, it can become expensive as you start collecting more and more gear, that said

Oh, if you start, don't start with a sniper weapon right away. You won't enjoy it as much and setting up a proper sniper rifle can be expensive as you need to upgrade some parts to make it decent.

Start with a basic weapon, like an Rifle or SMG, something like that.

Last edited:
Associate
Like in the topic, got myself lost on yt and came across this delusional man and his funny opinions but hey.. what do you think?
Ps how long was he of his meds...

Caporegime
When you get truly lost on YT you'll look back on this day and laugh.

You just moved to the edge of the pavement and thought about stepping onto the grass :p

Back
Top Bottom