******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Associate
Heh can't find my spaceship isn't in the docks anyhow,

Don't quit when your in space with your spaceship or you end up like me, can't find my ship in the docks, when it should be there guess the game isn't straight forward.

Associate
Heh can't find my spaceship isn't in the docks anyhow,

Don't quit when your in space with your spaceship or you end up like me, can't find my ship in the docks, when it should be there guess the game isn't straight forward.

Go to terminal, claim ship, wait the few minutes, use ship.
Why would it be in the docks if you left it in space? You basically lost it, claim and insurance gives you a new one.

Associate
Go to terminal, claim ship, wait the few minutes, use ship.
Why would it be in the docks if you left it in space? You basically lost it, claim and insurance gives you a new one.

Right thank you very much.

edit

27164789_10156123424627375_3300863746357716956_o.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
yeah that's just a test bed, I'm hoping they will user higher textures than that - or atleast give us the option, they are still limited atm.

Last night I ran a retaliator with 8 people in it, we just destroyed everything that came near us. someone was playing star wars music for added effect hehe it was awesome. Even the engineer enjoyed.

also - delta patcher works fine, I used it to update to 3.0.1 over the weekend and have used over christmas.

To those thinking 60fps won't be achievable, I've already had it, on empty server, so the client itself can definitely achieve it. Once there have been improvements network side, we'll get something better.

The talk about optimisation in 3.1 aren't wholely true, 3.1 is a performance fix, but it's not the only improvement - each build will have improvements, such as those listed in 3.4

Last edited:
Permabanned
Permabanned
Oh that, i forgot about that, it wont work for you as you already have an account, its for newbies, you only see the option if you sign up from an account.

Fair enough, I kept getting an error message when trying to launch a game last night but I just tried again and it's fine now so I'll have a play tonight too see how much it's changed, It's looking good Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom