OcUK HQ Motors Meet - Saturday 3rd March 2018

Man of Honour
Sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing ok.
Double pneumonia. I’ve been in hospital since the 25th. Added complication of incredibly rare auto immune situation so tough time in Housey world right now. But mending I feel and other stuff can be managed but worst week of my life.

OcUK Staff
Double pneumonia. I’ve been in hospital since the 25th. Added complication of incredibly rare auto immune situation so tough time in Housey world right now. But mending I feel and other stuff can be managed but worst week of my life.

Stay strong mate and wishing you a full recovery, hope to see you on 3rd in the red monster. :)

Soldato
I'll come down, Mk4 Mondeo which annoyingly is pretty much the same as I came my first ever motors meet in (Was a mk2 back then)

Soldato

Ouch dude. We recently lost a family friend due to that which lead to sepsis. He was only 12. :( Hope you're on the mend quick smart and are well enough to come to the meet. :)

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo I'll share it on the page with guys I do track days with too, see if anyone is interested.

Yes please do, I shall be sharing on the Mustang, M3, Jaaaag groups and any other groups/forums I visit. The more the merrier, like I say if the OcUK gets full, we have overflow car parks that can handle upto another 100 cars and we can also park on the road where the trucks normally park and sleep, as at weekends there won't be any trucks, or just the one.

OcUK Staff
Also I know we have a few Mustang owners here, if any of them would like the front sequential indicators as seen here:

CoPlus Sequential Front Indicators (Turn Signals) for EU/UK 2015 Ford Mustang @ £139.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/CoPl...ls-for-EU-UK-2015-Ford-Mustang-OM-000-CP.html

21-FD001/2E-1-BEG16, Sequential front indicator for EU/UK Mustangs, plug and play, add style to your Pony!

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

They shall be £139.99 on the day for collections, down from £199.99. :)

Caporegime
Count me in for this!! Only problem is that I'll have to come down before and after work due to gearing up for Mother's Day (in the flower trade) so I'm gonna miss most of you! Looks an epic day though, gonna try and get some cover :D

Back
Top Bottom