Mayhems pastel white gone clear

Soldato
Did you add anything to your loop during or after? what sort of temps were you getting?

I think Mayhems might want a sample from you so they can try working out what's caused it.

Associate
I have heard of this happening before, What actually happened was the pastel settled out of the water and sat in rads etc .It turned out to be High PH water Ithink that breaks down the solution that suspends it.

I think you need to give them a ring mate and see what the experts suggest.

Associate
We have seen it happen more than a few times and every time people have sent us there coolants for testing we found that there PH was out of wack and the residue from the manufacturing process was at fault. This was the main reason behind creating the Blitz cleaning system. If you contact me "tech at mayhems dot co dot UK", show us you receipt and we will need full name and address and ill send you a free blitz kit and replace all your fluids. No need to send us samples as we seen it before. When contacting please Link in to this thread.

Associate
We have seen it happen more than a few times and every time people have sent us there coolants for testing we found that there PH was out of wack and the residue from the manufacturing process was at fault. This was the main reason behind creating the Blitz cleaning system. If you contact me "tech at mayhems dot co dot UK", show us you receipt and we will need full name and address and ill send you a free blitz kit and replace all your fluids. No need to send us samples as we seen it before. When contacting please Link in to this thread.

excellent customer service. The cost of replacing the items is probably a lot cheaper than the hassles and cost of the full RMA process. So its great to see this proactive approach :)

Associate

I hope OP sees this response, great customer service right here!

Back
Top Bottom