***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Those bottles drive me nuts - how do you take the top off to add nic shots?
I just pull the top off with a pair of pliers and they come off easy enough.

Should hopefully have a couple of my driphacks shortfills today. Will need to pick up a couple of nic shots as well as DH don’t have any yet to send out with the shortfills.

Caporegime
Just a heads up if looking to buy from FT, it's about to go in for a hard shutdown for the Chinese new year, if you want an order in, last post is 10th Feb for 10 days.

Looked for about the cheapest clone that I could find and got a Soul S for less than £6, curious what £6 gets you.

Also caved and bought a Siren 2 I've had my eye on for a while, not sure if it'll do or not as it might be too tight idk, have to wait and see but giving it a try anyway.
Meh I’m just waiting for the discount to kick in then I’ll order. Nothing major, just a few bits and pieces and in no hurry to get them.

Associate
Yas did you put a bigger squonk bottle in your Hotcig RSQ?

Would like to try and get a 8ml bottle in there if possible.

By the way really impressed with the Dead Rabbit in squonk mode, put a couple of flat ss claptons (3mm dia) in it.

Cheers all

Caporegime
Yas did you put a bigger squonk bottle in your Hotcig RSQ?

Would like to try and get a 8ml bottle in there if possible.

By the way really impressed with the Dead Rabbit in squonk mode, put a couple of flat ss claptons (3mm dia) in it.

Cheers all
No mate I haven’t, I’m not sure if s bigger bottle will fit tbh. I’m going to order the arctic dolphin 7ml bottle from FT as they seem to fit from what I have read. Will buy a few as I have a few juices on the go at the moment.

Glad you are liking the dead rabbit, absolutely love mine and probably the most used rda out of all the rda’s I have. Including the stupidly expensive entheon rda that I got a few weeks back.

Associate
In my opinion the Dead Rabbit & the Hotcig RSQ are the perfect combination for me.

Did read somewhere that the Coil Master squonk bottle will fit it, trying to track one down :)

Cheers all

Caporegime
In my opinion the Dead Rabbit & the Hotcig RSQ are the perfect combination for me.

Did read somewhere that the Coil Master squonk bottle will fit it, trying to track one down :)

Cheers all
Yes that’s another bottle that fits or so I’ve heard.

Pretty much like me, I only run with my rsq and the dead rabbit rda’s I have. Sometimes the original dead rabbit and sometimes the dead rabbit sq rda. Don’t really use my entheon rda all that much these days, not that I don’t like it or anything but it gets pretty hot if you chain vape. But flavour is on par with my dead rabbits.

Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Bought myself a SQuape E[c] RTA. The price is a bit eye-watering but, so far, this is proving to be the best RTA I've ever used. I bought it with the 5ml tank but I think I'll get the 2ml tank and chimney to swap out when it suits - the 5ml is more practical but the 2ml looks nicer. I got the E deck for it. It's really easy to build and wick and absolutely no sign of leaking. Flavour is really good too (should be even better with the 2ml tank) Beautifully made - quality Swiss manufacturing.
It's a bottom fill, which is a bit of a faff but it does mean there is no pressure build up that pushes juice into the chamber which you get with top fill when replacing the top cap.

3rfkxcZh.jpg

Caporegime
So got my DH shortfills yesterday, tried the cremeux and it’s so nice. One of the best custard juices I’ve tried in a long time.

Cryo fantasi?? Disappointed in that juice so I won’t be getting the hackshot bottle to make my own. Nothing like fantasi ice orange juice that I vape a lot, a lot more sweeter.

Think it was tommybhoy who mentioned it’s a bit like a marmalade orange. Which it does remind me of, I’ll vape it off but won’t be buying anymore. It may well grow on me but it’s definitely not anything like the fantasi ice orange.

Soldato
Been aa busy day, 500ml of Pineapple Blitz, 500ml Sparkout, ~30ml concentrate shots of Jam Roly Poly, Fall Of Jotun, Cryo Granita all mixed up and added 2% NY Cheesecake and 1% Graham Crust to see if it can fill out the Cremeux.
So got my DH shortfills yesterday, tried the cremeux and it’s so nice. One of the best custard juices I’ve tried in a long time.

Cryo fantasi?? Disappointed in that juice so I won’t be getting the hackshot bottle to make my own. Nothing like fantasi ice orange juice that I vape a lot, a lot more sweeter.

Think it was tommybhoy who mentioned it’s a bit like a marmalade orange. Which it does remind me of, I’ll vape it off but won’t be buying anymore. It may well grow on me but it’s definitely not anything like the fantasi ice orange.

Wasn't me mate, but I didn't like it that much either, I made 250ml last year, tried and tried but ended up throwing it down the drain.

Talking about throwing juice down the drain, Darkstar Poseidon, 'A smooth and creamy tropical flavour with pineapple and coconut' all it tasted like was coconut on the off, pretty disgusting.

What's that, a regulated Pulse mod?

Sure is Pete, he's been talking about it here and there but only mentioned regulated squonker, first public showing but no other details.

Been stoping myself getting the G-box, but a regulated Pulse-it's probably getting bought.

Anyone used 3FVape, they've got the Nudge 22 in stock?

Last edited:
Soldato
Ha! I knew something in a sensible price range would be announced as soon as I spent silly money on a 2x700 squonk :D Good! I kinda want another small out and abouter that isn't 18650 :)
How are you finding the slush and mamba btw? I somehow paid them via PP e-cheque :confused: and won't be getting anything for 5-7 days...

Soldato
Been aa busy day, 500ml of Pineapple Blitz, 500ml Sparkout, ~30ml concentrate shots of Jam Roly Poly, Fall Of Jotun, Cryo Granita all mixed up and added 2% NY Cheesecake and 1% Graham Crust to see if it can fill out the Cremeux.

Wasn't me mate, but I didn't like it that much either, I made 250ml last year, tried and tried but ended up throwing it down the drain.

Talking about throwing juice down the drain, Darkstar Poseidon, 'A smooth and creamy tropical flavour with pineapple and coconut' all it tasted like was coconut on the off, pretty disgusting.

Sure is Pete, he's been talking about it here and there but only mentioned regulated squonker, first public showing but no other details.

Been stoping myself getting the G-box, but a regulated Pulse-it's probably getting bought.

Anyone used 3FVape, they've got the Nudge 22 in stock?

Used 3fV a few times, delivery just as quick as fasttech with epacket option - 5-7 days :)

Caporegime
Oooh a regulated pulse squonk mod you say?? Hmmm may be interested in that as I’m after another squonk mod myself.

80watt and uses the gene chip so could be another hotcig rsq type of winner winner chicken dinner.

Will be keeping my eye on it when it’s released.

Soldato
Ha! I knew something in a sensible price range would be announced as soon as I spent silly money on a 2x700 squonk :D Good! I kinda want another small out and abouter that isn't 18650 :)
How are you finding the slush and mamba btw? I somehow paid them via PP e-cheque :confused: and won't be getting anything for 5-7 days...

Taking into account I've never had an actual Blue Slush before never mind a vape juice version I tried them almost first thing this morning at 9am and put it down to the fact it's the equivalent of tommy the walking dead and got nothing much if anything off of the two of them.

So, I've just gave them another go, taste is subjective they say, but, if like myself you find Sparkout a full sweet on fruity hard slap in your face type sensation for your taste buds, then Blue Slush is disappointing, it's imo almost tasteless, and the little taste there is, is chemical, it's not remotely tasteful, it's perhaps just not for me but it's definitely going down the drain.

(EDIT-eventually recognised the chemical taste, going to sound daft, but basically tastes like well chewed bubblegum.)

Black Mamba, honestly, it's as if I've got some FA blackcurrant and FA mango and added a wee tiny bit of sweetener just to flatten out the mustiness-not to make it sweet.

If I didn't know it was blackcurrant, I'd just know it's some kind of low note of a background fruit being overpowered by a musty mango, it's got FA flavours written all over it.

Disappointed in both of them, personally they aren't remotely on par with Sparkout/Smashberry/ForestFruits or Pineapple Blitz.

I'd put BM in the bracket of myself thinking with the vape chef hat on giving it- this is gonna be great like a real fancy premium juice, then ultimately reality strikes with a nope it's crap, that's why professionals make juice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom