Show us your kitty cats

Don
Ace is really ill (for those that know him) , his kidneys are failing and at the moment he is pumped full of fluids, steroids and other stuff

next few days are critical :(

Soldato
Chloe is nice - wish I could sleep like a cat - Wish I could sleep even !

Having to put Canaural in Holly's right ear now - Left one seems clear of brown gunk

Rotty

Sorry to hear about Ace -

Soldato
I had to take Dex to the vets this morning, he's been going to the litter tray constantly for the last day but not actually weeing. Turns out he has a urinary tract infection. Luckily it doesn't look like he's blocked up!

Soldato
Cat.

IMG_20171231_175933.jpg

Soldato
Holly is our resident cat then a few years ago Ronnie started coming round - He lived over the road but they split up so Ronnie started exploring and found us - At first Holly was hissing and spitting at him but over time she has almost accepted him - He is laid back and takes no notice but he does want to play but she then becomes teeth and claws - Ronnie now stay's in at night but we do lock him in lounge and kitchen and Holly has hall and bedroom. They should get better over time - I just wish Holly would accept Ronnie and cuddle up which I am sure he want's to do as he lies right by her when the wood burner is going - The other night his tail was flicking and hitting her back leg and she looked up and gave him that look that only women can do.

Give them time - I am sure they will be OK.

412916132.jpg

Soldato
This is an age old conundrum, you cannot force the cats to get along, it might be that they will settle down to a sort mutual tolerance situation where they accept the presence of the other cat but that will be as far as it goes. On the other hand, in due course they may well become good pals, only time will tell. Provided they have a safe place if things get to much I would let them get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom