Audi owners in here!

Associate
Have had my new car for a few days now after a less than ideal start - gearbox mechatronics unit failed on day of delivery. 5 weeks later it is back so we start again! Came from a F30 330D that was trouble free for 4 years and 130K miles so hopefully no more issues.

A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI SLine in Mythos Black with the technology and comfort and vision packs.

2aadljp.jpg

5bu1cz.jpg

i3fb51.jpg

Soldato
Caporegime
Thanks I've contacted the broker to try get the order number.
The one thing you at least know is that it’s reached build if it’s got a chassis number. Likely somewhere between 3-6 weeks away, needs to traverse quality control, transport (transport to Emden, waiting for a ship, transport to port of entry) and post arrival check, before being transported in the UK to the supplying dealer.

Soldato
Have had my new car for a few days now after a less than ideal start - gearbox mechatronics unit failed on day of delivery. 5 weeks later it is back so we start again! Came from a F30 330D that was trouble free for 4 years and 130K miles so hopefully no more issues.

A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI SLine in Mythos Black with the technology and comfort and vision packs.
Looks awesome !!!

Soldato
The one thing you at least know is that it’s reached build if it’s got a chassis number. Likely somewhere between 3-6 weeks away, needs to traverse quality control, transport (transport to Emden, waiting for a ship, transport to port of entry) and post arrival check, before being transported in the UK to the supplying dealer.

I had around the 9th of March for collection so looks on track. Cheers.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
So it turns out the S1 is indeed a hoot to drive! Engine/exhaust note isn't too bad, although I was surprised by the lack of crackles and pops. Although having heard the wet farts an A45 AMG makes, I suppose it's not the end of the world..

I was also genuinely surprised as to how compliant the ride was, especially compared to my old 8P S3! Fun little machine; 3rd gear is brilliant!

Challenge now is to convince my bank manager to lend me the dosh :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
So it turns out the S1 is indeed a hoot to drive! Engine/exhaust note isn't too bad, although I was surprised by the lack of crackles and pops. Although having heard the wet farts an A45 AMG makes, I suppose it's not the end of the world..

I was also genuinely surprised as to how compliant the ride was, especially compared to my old 8P S3! Fun little machine; 3rd gear is brilliant!

Challenge now is to convince my bank manager to lend me the dosh :D
Told you they were a laugh!

Soldato
I don't suppose anybody has had an issue with their headlight washers not popping back in? Facing the issue with the driver's side headlight washer on my A4 and can't seem to be able to identify a fix short of filing some plastic down.

Man of Honour
Not on an audi, but had that problem with a frozen headlight washer not popping back before. Went back on its own when it warmed up

Associate
I was thinking the same with mine. I’ve had trim wrapped before which was ok but not perfect. I don’t fancy the stick on trims from eBay so was thinking to try and got hold of the carbon atlas panels but can’t find any on the bay.

Associate
Heading off to Audi West London today.
Looking for an A1 1.4 s line 13 to 16k
Qq. Is the new 2017 engine a lot better than the 2014 models?
Also there's a 2013 black edition 185 bhp with 18 inch alloys s tronic for 16k. Worth it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom