Kingdom Come: Deliverance - open world RPG, february 13th

Associate
Very interested in this game!

Was a kickstarter affair and the funding took off so they were able to develop something really big.

Should keep my medievil RPG demand going for a while. A new Elder Scrolls RPG should be announced.... in hope... :p:p

Associate
any word on performance and visuals on standard PS4? Would like the PC version but can't get it on steam due to awful internet since moving house

Soldato
OP
Some nice gifs from Xbox X version by a guy who already has the retail version:

i5D9010.gif

aiRwcFW.gif

Soldato
OP
I only played the beta which was old and unfinished, but already showed promise. These gifs are by another gamer who is playing the game. I think that any fan of Witcher 3 will enjoy this game as long as they can accept first person perspective and more hardcore game mechanics (you have to sleep, eat, you can take a dump, you have to learn to read, etc).

Soldato
From the outside looking in, I get a feeling this may not turn out to be as good as it looks? Not sure why I just seems to give me that feeling. Would love to be proved wrong, I love a top quality RPG and the setting for this looks great

Soldato
From the outside looking in, I get a feeling this may not turn out to be as good as it looks? Not sure why I just seems to give me that feeling. Would love to be proved wrong, I love a top quality RPG and the setting for this looks great

Same with me, after taking a closer look at the game, it feels somewhat off. It gives off a similar kind of jankiness as W3 but that game didn't look as sterile as this. I don't even find the graphics particularly impressive (haven't seen forests yet, though) and the combat looks very artificial and weightless.

I'd really like it to be good as we rarely get realistic RPGs like that. Hope the story doesn't disappoint and there's enough interesting stuff to do. Otherwise, I might just jump back into W3 to finish my NG+ run.

Back
Top Bottom