Phanteks P300 rgb/led

Associate
Not long got this case and not sure what would be best to put in for a bit of light, either a coloured fan or an rgb led strip? don't want anything that will give me a seizure!

It's an older system inside at the minute (am3) mobo so from what i can see wont have a header on the board to plug something in direct

The case has a lit power button and rgb button to change colours and a faint led stripe along bottom of vision panel

Soldato
Phanteks RGB LED strip, they come individually in different lengths or the start kit which includes two shorter strips with an extension cable and some other bits, and it'll be controlled by the button on my case. I got a 400mm one for my new Enthoo Evolv mATX to provide a nice highlight and it works really well.

Associate
OP
Phanteks RGB LED strip, they come individually in different lengths or the start kit which includes two shorter strips with an extension cable and some other bits, and it'll be controlled by the button on my case. I got a 400mm one for my new Enthoo Evolv mATX to provide a nice highlight and it works really well.

Thanks where would this connect up to?

I think there was only one connection coming from the rgb colour change button and this connects to existing led strip?

Back
Top Bottom