Best vr graphics game?

Soldato
DCS
IL2
Assetto Corsa

Flying a chopper over 100ft pine trees that sway in the wind, or F15 jet through the clouds and towards a massive air refuelling tanker - awesome! :D DCS is my solid number one for VR.

Associate
Is Assetto Corsa good on VR? Ive played PC1&2 and Dirt Rally on VR all three are awesome.

I also have PC1, 2 and Dirt Rally but find Assetto Corsa looks better than PC1&2 on VR, (Dirt Rally also looks great especially night races) you can see the bends coming up easier.

Also on AC you if you have enough room in your play area you can get out and walk around the car, the detail is mind blowing!

I have sometimes got carried away when getting out of the car track side to look at the detail and found my self nearly diving across the room when other cars come hurtling towards me on track thinking they will hit me lol.

Soldato
Is Assetto Corsa good on VR? Ive played PC1&2 and Dirt Rally on VR all three are awesome.
Yep, I'm big fan of AC in general and its VR in particular. Not only does it look good and drive awesome, but it is also well optimised - i get solid 90fps for the most part. (If only DCS was like that :o)

Associate
Yep, I'm big fan of AC in general and its VR in particular. Not only does it look good and drive awesome, but it is also well optimised - i get solid 90fps for the most part. (If only DCS was like that :o)
Thanks Borsch, ive got it and all the DLC just never played in my VR headset, will certainly be having a go when I get back from offshore.

Associate
I also have PC1, 2 and Dirt Rally but find Assetto Corsa looks better than PC1&2 on VR, (Dirt Rally also looks great especially night races) you can see the bends coming up easier.

Also on AC you if you have enough room in your play area you can get out and walk around the car, the detail is mind blowing!

I have sometimes got carried away when getting out of the car track side to look at the detail and found my self nearly diving across the room when other cars come hurtling towards me on track thinking they will hit me lol.
Minted, cant wait to try it!!!

Back
Top Bottom