Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
I know, was looking at the photo earlier and realised how odd it appears. Will need to either adjust the catch down or raise the sides again (unless it's just the photo but don't think so).

The gap "seems" to be intentional but I honestly have no idea why they done it, serves no meaningful purpose

Pedestrian protection. The front pushes back upon impact. Normally at that point triggers something which on my car causes the rear of the bonnet to lift providing a smoother front surface to allow pedestrians to roll over the car.

Soldato
So I bought this on the weekend, Potato iphone pic with poor parking will have to do for now.

2009 2.4 Honda Accord EX CU2 with a Manual, Thoroughly enjoying it, very nice car to drive.

uTOzbv1.jpg

My dad has a fully-loaded 2012 Accord, and it's very nice indeed. Superb build quality. Just not as rewarding to drive as some rivals.

Soldato
My dad has a fully-loaded 2012 Accord, and it's very nice indeed. Superb build quality. Just not as rewarding to drive as some rivals.

This thing is fully loaded with tech i've never had before, I haven't driven any of the rivals in it's class, but it sticks when I throw it into a high speed corner, and i'm convinced it's pushing more than the advertised 200bhp It's very quick for a heavy car, two thing that does annoy me is the rev hang after each gear and laggy throttle response which i'm told an ecu reflash will fix, along with lowering the Vtec engagement aswell with a slightly raised rev limit,

This thing would happily give my Z4 a run for it's money, especially on our rubbish UK roads.

Soldato
IMG_0380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom