Clash of Clans

Soldato
Happy Christmas :)

25414796358_178ba78206_c.jpg

Associate
You're welcome to join the OCUK clan. I'll just lower the joining requirements temporarily. We war regularly and usually have a plan for first attacks (e.g. Opposite number, 1 or 2 below your number). 2nd attacks is usually a case of clearing up remaining stars and using your common sense. Towards the end of the war we sometimes assign targets.

Even if you were to persistently not follow instructions you wouldn't be kicked, just excluded from further wars.

The clan is pretty easy going anyway, we war regularly but at the same time we're not completely war obsessed. The main thing is you enjoy it.

Let me know your player tag and I'll invite you. Otherwise let me have your trophy count and I'll lower the entry requirements.

Jim :)

Could i have a invite just starting out :)

#Y8RRV20R2

Soldato
I see that Chris and Jim are talking about a clan reshuffle.
I just want to say that even though I don't do wars atm (you could say I suffer from performance anxiety lol) I am active and donate a lot and I do the clan games challenges.
If I need to be kicked over not doing wars, I understand but I have just gone to th10 and working on a 10.5 base.
If I get my confidence higher I will join in wars again.
Gary in game

Back
Top Bottom