Body shop and detailer recommends around Stoke area

Associate
Hi guys,

I’m looking for any recommendations for a decent body shop and detailer (separate I’m guessing)

I’m after getting a couple of minor scratches sorted on my car. Once done, I’d like to get a full detail and seal. Would be good if the detailer can do my maintenance washes periodically also.

TIA

Associate
Is Stafford too far? I had a new door fitted on the Golf GTI by Bodymatters and was worries because it is Carbon Steel Grey and the colour i would be hard to blend. But they did a perfect job and quickly. The only tell tale signs it had a new door is the bolts holding the door on have the socket marks that is unavoidable.

OcUK Staff
Driveby Detailing in Stoke, just off A50 in Longton is a fantastic detailer, best to add on Facebook or Instagram and drop him a message.

He has done both my SVR and M3 with fantastic results, he can also do scratch repair too so you may not need a respray.

Caporegime
I’d highly recommend Ben Lawton at Lawtomotive in Stafford, he did a fantastic job of detailing the car and refurbishing the wheels on my 735i

As for bodywork, not used them myself but Spraystyle in Shelton did a great job on a workmates car after a trailer hit it.

They’ve been established years and are the local Mercedes approved bodyshop.

http://www.spraystyle.co.uk/

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies guys.
Gibbo, The scratches aren’t that deep to be fair so maybe they would actually polish out. Car is only 7 months old but does need some tlc.
@Driveby Detailing Ltd, Oli, I’ll give you a bell over the next day or two and pop in to let you have a look and see what’s best. Im only the other side of Longton Road to you so really handy actually. If Gibbo’s happy with his results, thats defo a good thing.

OcUK Staff
Really impressed with the work and attention to detail he has done on my two cars, I had some light scratch marks, swirls, baked on wax which are now completely gone, great result. :)

t66.jpg~original

t77.jpg~original

t55.jpg~original

t44.jpg~original

t33.jpg~original

Highly recommended! :)

Associate
yeah, so front bumper, bonnet, wings, mirrors, headlamps, below the doors, and replace of the stone guards half way up the rear quarters. 1600+VAT. On top fo that a 2 stage correction detail 400+VAT. Open to doing a bit of discount if I had both done at same time! To be fair, looked like good work. new 458 and GT3 in the unit being done.

Who else in the area does PPF?

Back
Top Bottom