curret monitor colour profile. which is correct?

i'm putting this hear as i felt it's more related to windows than the monitors themselves.

i have 3 monitors, 1 benq on the left, an asus in the middle, and a different benq on the right. each have different colours.

i appreciate i can't make them match perfectly, but the contrast is too much right now that i'd like to try and improve them, however i'm not sure which monitor best presents a true colour. the asus appears the most pleasing, so i'll likely go with this one, but how would i know?

can anyone recommend a way to calibrate the screens to match better?

Caporegime
There is no such thing as a "true" colour, white balance can be set to neutral but when it comes to colour saturation it's personal preference and unless you are processing photos or doing graphics design you are best off just going with what is most pleasing rather than trying to calibrate the colours perfectly.

Soldato
OP
just a quick bump with this as it's getting annoying trying to deal with this.

Ive tried programs to help with this as well as changed the monitor settings, but still such a variety.

look at the image below for instance, the blue from left screen to the others is massively different, and the green from middle to right is impossible to see it's even green on the right screen.

surely there's a better way than just accepting screens are different? the colours are so off to show green as white.

NHhJI9H.jpg

Soldato
If you want them to match you need a calibrator such as the one suggested in the first reply.

I'm still using my old x-rite i1Display 2. It was the only way I could get my three screens to be somewhere near correct and to match even when they were all the same model.

Back
Top Bottom