Rift 'Prime' (MMo) - Original game relaunch server

Soldato
RIFT Prime Launch: March 7, 2018!
February 21, 2018

Go Back to Where It All Began! A brand new type of server is coming to RIFT on March 7. Are you ready to take a journey through RIFT’s history?

Over the years, nostalgia begins to waft its siren’s call, and we start to long for the good old days, when life was new and all possibilities lay before us. The RIFT Prime service is here to answer that call! We first started talking about a new server type in 2017!

The first Prime server will return us to the launch of RIFT, when the level cap was 50 and all of the great Dragons awaited. Over time, we will unlock new content and levels together!

There are no boosts, no supply crates, no equipment, no bags on the RIFT Prime in-game store. This is the world of RIFT before Free-to-Play!

So basically the original game with the level 50 cap and a subscription.

Tempted to go back purely for the PvP arena's and roll a totally OP Saboteur :D

> Website info Linky <

Soldato
Probably due to the WoW classic thats on its way. The original Rift was superb, it was the only other MMO I spent any real time in apart from WoW.

Im reinstalling Rift today as I got the itch to see how the game is nowadays, if its poor then Id consider this classic server as well.

Associate
Enough of a reason to not bother for me

At the end of the Prime server’s cycle (not yet determined), you will be able to transfer your Prime character to a Live server.
F2p killed game for me and if i wanted to put time money and effort back in just to have another character in a f2p server i would use my old account.

Soldato
Is this making the dungeons hard like they were at launch before they started nerfing everything?

That's one of the reasons we stopped playing when they suddenly decided to do a Blizzard and make end game PVE easier.

Back
Top Bottom