*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
It states my account was played 10, Feb 2018.

I have changed the password and completed 2-step verification and raised a ticket, lets see what the hell is going on

Man of Honour
LOL Top 6% for kills per hours, 4% for missions complete challenging :( I'm a casual player honest.

EDIT: Saying rogue players killed 0 but spent a good couple of hours PVPing with a friend awhile back killing both rogue and killing non-rogue players and I definitely downed and finished off a few (unless it is only counting non-rogue on rogue kills or something :s as we were pretty much always rogue I think).

EDIT2: Had another incident with a hacked turret LOL - flame turret got hacked doing resistance just as I went down so I couldn't kill it - took out two of the team as it was above the cover we were using - the other guy managed to just get out of range and survive :s

Last edited:
Soldato
LOL Top 6% for kills per hours, 4% for missions complete challenging :( I'm a casual player honest.

EDIT: Saying rogue players killed 0 but spent a good couple of hours PVPing with a friend awhile back killing both rogue and killing non-rogue players and I definitely downed and finished off a few (unless it is only counting non-rogue on rogue kills or something :s as we were pretty much always rogue I think).

EDIT2: Had another incident with a hacked turret LOL - flame turret got hacked doing resistance just as I went down so I couldn't kill it - took out two of the team as it was above the cover we were using - the other guy managed to just get out of range and survive :s

Only counts rogue players killed.

Soldato
Is the season pass worth getting for this? Just started playing it again, pretty much solo although I do have a mate with the full edition.

It's worth it if it's on sale, I got it two weeks back for £12 (already got it on ps4/xb1... So I'm a bit biased!) But it beats buying the dlc separately as underground and survival are great.

Man of Honour
Hate the "netcode" BS in the game sometimes - dropped a support station slightly off a corner from where I was - suddenly disappeared and then I couldn't redeploy it - hitting the button acted like it was on cooldown long after it should have and eventually I died - I think it was actually being shot at and was destroyed by the sounds going on around me but it wasn't visually taking damage and no enemy appeared to have line of sight to shoot it :(

Man of Honour
Got this game on Saturday after two years (near enough) of being away, although I previously had it on the PS4. Forgot how good the game is, and genuinely can't remember why I stopped playing before, think it was as I was playing Destiny at the time and an expansion came out and I just drifted away.

I'm already at 30 after sinking too much time in to it :D but I'm having a couple of issues with the matchmaking. Every time I do matchmaking for a mission, the most I'll get is one person, and that's after about 10 minutes of searching. But once I get one other person, it never finds anyone else. I've changed the group privacy to Open Group as I thought that may be the problem after it kept defaulting to Friends Only. But it's made no difference.

Is it purely because the game is fairly quiet now and there's hardly anyone doing the missions, especially on Normal? I'm hoping now I'm doing end game stuff it will improve, but it's been hugely frustrating

Soldato
What world level are you on? I found 1-4 pretty quiet but seems to be a lot still playing in world tier 5. You do have to get your gear level higher to progress in the world tiers though, so maybe take a little while to do.

Soldato
Got this game on Saturday after two years (near enough) of being away, although I previously had it on the PS4. Forgot how good the game is, and genuinely can't remember why I stopped playing before, think it was as I was playing Destiny at the time and an expansion came out and I just drifted away.

Based on the time you have been away you probably stopped playing as the game was a bit naff/disappointing early in its life once you got to level 30.

Massive really have pulled it around though. The latest patch (1.8) added so much for players coming back after a few months out.

Been grinding a bit with JP (jpm on here) and went from level 17 to 30 GS 250 in a couple of evenings. Huge fun getting back into the game (I was a day 1 PS4 player and hit 256 GS before getting bored).

The new area (patch 1.8) is certainly interesting when the enemies all group up. We did a fun mission in a night club which got crazy during one of the waves. So many of those little explosive truck things! :D

Plan tonight is to get geared up better and start working on load-outs (I want a good base first before getting bogged down in mix/maxing).

Man of Honour
Yeah not many players in tier 1-4 - even 5 is hit and miss - loads one evening hardly any another - last night at like 4am I wasn't waiting more than 2 minutes or so to get a team for any of the incursions/legendaries while the night before even during prime time I was waiting 10 minutes or so.

EDIT: For those that might not have noticed they are running a mini GE this coming weekend apparently.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I never seem to be in the mood or mind set for survival - sometimes mess about at the start to it but never go through heh.

Soldato
I JUST made extraction earlier on a hair..

As soon as I got it in the heli took off. Literally the last second it was leaving.

I love it. Last Stand i dont like. Underground i love.

Man of Honour
What world level are you on? I found 1-4 pretty quiet but seems to be a lot still playing in world tier 5. You do have to get your gear level higher to progress in the world tiers though, so maybe take a little while to do.

Sorry just seen this

I was Tier 0 but finding in Tier 2 it's much better, especially for the Daily missions, get a match almost instantly.

Only got a couple of hours to play last night which was very late, like 11pm so was expecting it to be quiet but found a group for the deadzone and had a great laugh! Got some really decent gear and got my score up to 182, think I started around 40. I noticed one guy on one of the daily missions, his score was around 280, and he was basically 1 hitting every enemy, looked way too easy and I don't think I saw him take cover once :D

Soldato
Up to GS 275 last night running with JP. We hit up a few different things in WT5.

I am doing decent damage with my PP-19 and Police MK17 at the moment. I am still working on my overall "solo jack of all trades" build to act as a good foundation. I do have a 20% buff to my SMG damage though and 21% HoK thanks to two piece Nomad. Not amazing by end game standards I'm sure but still decent.

Global Event is meant to be on today so will be interested to see what that brings with it.

Back
Top Bottom