Sky salespeople in shopping centres etc

TS7

TS7

Soldato
Do these individuals have the discretion / ability to provide additional discount on top what is offered on the website or do they just sell the packages available online?

I'm wondering whether it'd be worth my time venturing in to the city centre to have a chat or shall I just sign up online and be done with it. I'm only after the TV as the Sky broadband fibre has not made it's way to our area.

Thanks

Caporegime
Do these individuals have the discretion / ability to provide additional discount on top what is offered on the website or do they just sell the packages available online?

I'm wondering whether it'd be worth my time venturing in to the city centre to have a chat or shall I just sign up online and be done with it. I'm only after the TV as the Sky broadband fibre has not made it's way to our area.

Thanks
Best thing to do is check out the sky friends and family sticky in the home cinema section!

Caporegime
I told them I'd commit to a year if they threw in a fancypants Frozen remote*. They refused.

(who doesn't love singing let it snow when channel hopping?)

Man of Honour
You'll do better going through Quidco - Sky are always giving decent cashback.

That's ok when it tracks but mine didn't and I am still waiting for my £85 cashback for Fibre Unlimited from last June. When I lodged the claim I gave my account details and everything else they asked for yet still nothing. On top of that it's the most unstable connection that I have ever had plus single threaded download speed is abysmal yet they say everything is operating as normal. I wish I stayed with BT and can't wait for my 18 months to be up next January.

Back
Top Bottom