***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Tastes ok but only made it last night.

Is there a hard and fast rule for steeping with certain concentrates or is it just keep trying it and see how it goes?

With FA fruits mate I've never really needed to steep them. Just a good shake.

If you want ballpark figures for FA percentages, I'd highly recommend downloading a copy of HIC's (HeadInClouds) flavour notes from his websites, it's free - https://www.hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html

Last edited:
Don
OP
I picked up a Nixon V1.5 today. Lovely little thing. Excellent flavour and very convenient being a squonking RDTA.
It's not going to please the cloud folk because it's quite restrictive but man, is the flavour excellent. Vaping away happily with a 0.4 Ohm, spaced, 26/32 clapton SS316 coil at 35W.

Soldato
I picked up a Nixon V1.5 today. Lovely little thing. Excellent flavour and very convenient being a squonking RDTA.
It's not going to please the cloud folk because it's quite restrictive but man, is the flavour excellent. Vaping away happily with a 0.4 Ohm, spaced, 26/32 clapton SS316 coil at 35W.

Mine cleared customs today, hopefully get it soon, by your description, think I'm going to enjoy it.:)

Soldato
Don't get the Vandyvape Mesh rda, while I thought it was great when I first bought it, I had never used an rda before.

There is zero juice well to hold the juice, so you would be constantly dripping which in turn constantly losing juice through the air flow holes.

It doesn't squonk either, it's night on impossible to squonk on it.

However, the digiflavour mesh rda has a juice well and apparently meant to be quite good.

What I will say about the CV mesh rda, the flavour off of fruits is incredible, so if it's the tank mesh your talking about, it could be decent.

Caporegime
So FT have the pulse bf squonk 80watt mod up for pre order...$80 but with MAP code brings it down to $50 or so.

Not sure if I’ll get one as im really after a decent dna75c squonk mod. The lost vape therion is one I really want but can’t find the colour I want:/.

Caporegime
Anyone using the 20700 batteries?? If so which ones are good?? Can’t seem to find many in stock. Fogstar have sweet FA in stock, heard good things about the VapCell gold battery but none in stock.

Need to get a pair as I’ve just splurged on a rebel mods dna75c 20700 squonk mod.

Caporegime
Sanyo 20700B from Fogstar are good and in stock. I use two of those and a couple of Golisi S35 21700's.
Ahh thanks petey, I just sent you a trust message a little while ago lol.

I saw the Sanyo 20700b’s but wasn’t sure if they were any good. The 20700A’s are meant to be better but they are hard to find.

The fogstar 20700 batteries seem pretty good but can’t find any info on them ie the fogstar wrapped ones.

Soldato
Ah, didn't see it. Was watching a movie before I popped in here :)

The A's are good if you need higher amps, but they're impossible to find right now. While the Fogstar 20700A battery seems to match the rated specs of the Sanyo A, I'm pretty dubious. If it was a match for one of the most sought after batteries in vaping right now, you'd think there'd be a bit of a song and dance going on.

Just grab a couple of Sanyo B's and keep it under 16A.
Gratz on the Rebel. Hope you like it :)

Oh yeah, I believe they've updated the door design to fit 21700s properly. Pics plz when you get it.

EDIT

From one of the reviews:
But recently, i just saw a review when they focus on the lock door problem (rattle a lot; the reviewer resolve the problem putting 3 small magnets in the door). Are you going to fix that problem soon?

Admin Replied: Hi yes this is resolved and was only a small select of pieces affected. Thanks

Looks like I need to get in touch and see how good their customer service really is...
Since they filter their reviews and don't allow anything but glowing praise, I won't hold my breath.
I left a 3 star review that mentioned the door and it was never posted. Probably a bit harsh, as it's a 4 star item at worst, but still.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Cheers bud, I’ll definitely post up some pics. But I did speak to them about the door issues and they said it’s been resolved etc. So let’s see what mine is like when I finally gets here.

I was going to get the therion but no chance of getting the colour I wanted. I have a feeling that lost vape has discontinued them which is a shame as the squonk bottle on the therion is the best there is.

Although I do wonder if the lost vape squonk bottle will fit the rebel mod. Might get one and see if it works.

Haven’t told the missus about my recent splurge though, she will not be impressed when she sees the credit card bill come through :p.

Soldato

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ordered a few bits from FT last night. Kylin Mini, Radar RDA, Crius RDA, some translucent blue battery wraps and insulators. Some of my cells are looking shoddy as hell and are in desperate need of a re-wrap!

Soldato
Ordered the Pulse 80 from FT on Sunday, not sure I'll be getting it in a hurry...

btduaME.png
(TB didn't completely actually full on use swear words in his post but covered up abbreviations to go with forum rules)

Going to be an interesting vid.

Back
Top Bottom