Show Us Your Motors!

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Same happened here, almost all the snow drifted on to the one end of all the cars.

gallery_44179_303_331440.jpg

Caporegime
FFKTuAP.jpg

The M3 sidekick. Well impressed with its ability in snow. It may look ‘soccer mum’ but it’s still a proper Land Rover underneath.

S2000 and M3 would have been useless. Although I’ll sell the s2000 soon I think as I’ve not driven it in about a year. Ha

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I bring this out every time, but whatever. I even paid £20 for a pay and display parking ticket as it was there for over a week :rolleyes:

zPl6ULl.jpg

Soldato
FFKTuAP.jpg

The M3 sidekick. Well impressed with its ability in snow. It may look ‘soccer mum’ but it’s still a proper Land Rover underneath.

S2000 and M3 would have been useless. Although I’ll sell the s2000 soon I think as I’ve not driven it in about a year. Ha

Totally correct about it being a proper Land Rover beneath the fancy clothes. Mine's an M3 and the wife has the Evoque and it's been totally untroubled in any snowy conditions we've faced.

Soldato
Before.......

Was passing by the mothership today so stopped off for a quick photo in-between the torrential rain/sleet/snow showers.
2d6xAjRl.jpg

Finally got round to collecting the car today.......

PiRXc9pl.jpg

Some out of shot repair work, new wheels & Sport Racer wrap.

No respray (honest), the paint just looks very different in different lighting conditions

Back
Top Bottom