Audi owners in here!

Caporegime
Some colours just suit a certain car, and some colours are just wrong.... Nardo grey :eek:
Yep, looks like primer!
Was meaning to ask, what would people recommend for cleaning them as mine are getting a bit grubby.
Depends on how long you've let them linger for. If I ever get too busy to clean them fortnightly then I tend to use a mildly abrasive polish (like SFX-2/SFX-3) with a microfibre cloth to bring them back to chrome. If cleaning them regularly, a non-acidic wheel cleaner and some elbow grease will be fine!

Either way, it's a darn sight easier off the car, and literally takes 2 minutes to knock them off with a rubber mallet!

Soldato
Well the car's three months old and I've yet to clean them at all so they're fairly grubby :) Will have a look at them when I clean it this weekend.

Associate
What do people think of the 150hp 2.0tdi a4 avant ultra? I've found one at a local dealer that seems to tick a few boxes, anything i should look for or does the engine not cut the mustard?

*Edit*
I'm looking to change from a 1.6 leon

Last edited:
Soldato
I took my car into Inchanpe Audi Swindon to get a leaky door seal checked out. They've called me back to advise they want to change £900 to replace the seal but will bring it down to £710 out of "good will".

Has anyone successfully got this replaced under warranty?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom