What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
Picked up my award, presented by the trials Legend Mick Andrews.
Peak classic trial club award for 2nd in the clubman twinshock championship 2017.
My first year in trials, Beat the champion 5 times from my 10 rides
onqgTMgb.jpg
onqgTMg.jpg

Associate
Spent the weekend razzing round the mountains in Mijas (near Malaga) courtesy of the Adventure Rider Centre. Epic fun despite the wet, and without doubt the best riding company I've used. I feel the need to get my KTM 200EXC running again now...

Transmission breaker
Don
@Rossi~ 11k!!
Chinese steel is not what it once was :D

How the previous owner did not notice the drop in power, I do not know.

It was sold as not-starting on it's own, but apparently it would bump start?! He actually rode it like that from his garden to my trailer.

Transmission breaker
Don
Only on a CBT :( So its getting a standard rebuild at 125cc, but using some slightly higher quality parts.

I will however be looking to up the CCs on the Monkey Bike once this is out of the garage!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Only on a CBT :( So its getting a standard rebuild at 125cc, but using some slightly higher quality parts.

I will however be looking to up the CCs on the Monkey Bike once this is out of the garage!
My mate had a malossi 180 kit on his YZF and it said 124cc on the cylinder. :D

Caporegime
My mate had a malossi 180 kit on his YZF and it said 124cc on the cylinder. :D

Most disappointing upgrade of evAr. When I used to tune mopeds going from a 50cc to a 70 or 80cc kit was a massive improvement, the 180cc 4 stroke kits are incredibly tame (and asspensiff) in comparison. I do like how Malossi lie on their parts though, cheeky buggers.

Transmission breaker
Don
Most disappointing upgrade of evAr. When I used to tune mopeds going from a 50cc to a 70 or 80cc kit was a massive improvement, the 180cc 4 stroke kits are incredibly tame (and asspensiff) in comparison. I do like how Malossi lie on their parts though, cheeky buggers.
Yup, I heard similar. There are 110, 88 and 70cc kits for the z50a. Also, because they are so tiny it makes the power to weight ratio a lot more appealing.

Imagine this:
monkeylegal.jpg

With 110cc :D

Almost all the kits have 49cc cast on the cylinder Too!

Back
Top Bottom