** KOLINK STRONGHOLD & OBSERVATORY - TEMPERED GLASS AND RGB ON A BUDGET **

OcUK Staff
Now available for preorder, we have the Kolink Stronghold and Observatory. These cases aim to offer currently desirable features at a competitive pricepoint. First up we have the Stronghold, which has a brushed aluminium effect front panel, along with a 4mm tempered glass side panel. Added to that it boasts a full PSU shroud, a pair of 120mm fans, 240mm radiators at the front/top, support for up to 380mm VGA cards, 200mm PSU's and 160mm CPU coolers. Considering theres up to E-ATX support (Width 279mm max) and space for 6 fans, I'd say the Stronghold is pretty good value at £35.99!

For those who need their RGB fix, the Observatory has you covered. With no less than 4 RGB Ring fans installed as standard, the Observatory also sports a tempered glass front panel to accentuate the glorious RGB goodness. The fans themselves sport 16 individually addressable RGB LED's per fan, meaning that along with the supplied RGB controller and remote, you can choose from over 300 dynamic lighting effects, both in flowing or solid colour options. You can even add another 2 RGB fans and RGB strips to the controller if you feel that way inclined to create an overwhelming rainbow behemoth! The structure is the same one used on the Stronghold otherwise, so all the comprehensive support from that case is present here too!

I have to say that both these cases represent great value for money, and I look forward to seeing the reviews on both. Stock will be available next week, approx the 8th. We expect these to be popular, so if you want some of this tasty Kolink action, you need to preorder.

Kolink Stronghold Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass Side Window @ £35.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to E-ATX, Tempered Glass side panel, 2x 120mm fans pre-installed, Radiators up to 240 mm, 2x 3,5/2,5"-slots, Removable dust filters

Only £35.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Observatory Midi Tower RGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass Window @ £62.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to E-ATX, Tempered glass side window, Tempered glass front, 4x 120mm RGB fans pre-installed, Radiators up to 240 mm, 2x 3,5/2,5" slots, Removable dust filters

Only £62.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
only a few days for saving £80 compared to the same case corsair is selling with extra 4th fan! if going RGB

guessing being shipped from NL?

Nothing else has even remotely taken my fancy apart from the lian-li case with the RGB fans but its like twice as expensive...so just because of that i think i'm gonna stick it out, its such a pretty case :p

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Does RGB mean the colours can change by cycling through?

Also I have 2 2.5mm ssd and one 3.5 HDD.

An old ATX hx620 Corsair psu and gigabyte z77 d3xh motherboard.

Will all fit?

OcUK Staff
OP
Does RGB mean the colours can change by cycling through?

Also I have 2 2.5mm ssd and one 3.5 HDD.

An old ATX hx620 Corsair psu and gigabyte z77 d3xh motherboard.

Will all fit?

RGB fans can be solid colours or flowing rainbow effect. They can be set on different patterns too. As for your system, there's literally space for 2 x 2.5" or 3.5" in the bottom. If you're feeling a little adventurous I'm sure you could make an extra SSD fit somewhere though :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom