Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Caporegime
Yep, it's that time where people start talking about leaks and we all say we aren't going to buy it before going off to GAME and ordering the Hardened Pro Super Dooper Turbo Edition for £299 before being disappointed come the day after release.

But still, I'm hyped.

First of all we've got the Gamestop leaks:

ifmVuhM.jpg

pr27Vqc.jpg

jricVQB.jpg

Then we've got an NBA Player sporting a strange cap with what is supposedly the logo for the game

nacztEN.jpg

We've also just had an update for Black Ops 3 with a new snowy version of Redwood and a new camo and some new guns, easter eggs hidden in the map?

The Gamestop images also mention something about World at War promotional items, remaster incoming too?

Oh and IIII is a valid form of showing the number 4 in roman numerals. :p ;)

All aboard the hype train.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Feels like a very early announcement compared to usual

Indeed, whether it could just be a teaser in a long compilation video who knows, but there's also the fact that WWII is forgotten and everyone is Fortnite crazy at the minute, getting that mind share and hype out there to get people back to Black Ops 3 is massive.

Soldato
Indeed, whether it could just be a teaser in a long compilation video who knows, but there's also the fact that WWII is forgotten and everyone is Fortnite crazy at the minute, getting that mind share and hype out there to get people back to Black Ops 3 is massive.
That's true. Strange because COD is still the highest selling video game in the Xmas period but I don't really know anyone that has it. I lost interest in cod after MW3, that was the last enjoyable one for me.

Soldato
I'm interested in this game a lot. BO3 is the best COD for years and Treyarch always deliver. Plus the last 2 CODs have been utterly dreadful meaning I haven't played much COD so I'm looking forward to playing again.

Associate
That's true. Strange because COD is still the highest selling video game in the Xmas period but I don't really know anyone that has it. I lost interest in cod after MW3, that was the last enjoyable one for me.

MW3 is the most underrated cod imo. Loved that game.

Associate
Last COD I have enjoyed was actually WW2 (albeit that its dead already). It was solid with the War Game mode but let down by the liniarity of the maps with narrow firing channels and the fact it was only a 3 Map rotation on release. Should have been a lot more maps and I feel this would have served the game better and improved the experience monumentally - would probably still be playing it alongside my new top 5 favourite KCD :p.

I would be more interested in WaW being redone. For me, that was the pinnacle of Cod and stood as high if not higher than Cod4 did. I had way more hours racked up on WaW than I did Cod4. Nothing was more satisfying than playing Outskirts with the Springfield or PTRD-41 sniping from the Bridge or the Bell Tower. Many hours spent playing Search and Destroy and specifically on Cliffside, it was always a case of sprinting to hide under the crashed Mustang and sniping the other team who couldn't see where the shot was coming from as you were covered and well camouflaged.

Ahhh the memories! I can't remember the last time a game was as vivid in my mind as some of the moments racked up on the Xbox 360 on WaW - all before recording was every conceived on Xbox One.

Shawrey

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I enjoy War Mode in WW2 but with only three maps (I haven't played the new one) it got very boring just doing the same thing over and over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom