GERMANIUM

Associate
I have started to run out of storage already and i was tempted to get another m2 drive, however i thought i would try an move the existing m2 drive to go under the heatsink. I cant get the 3 screws to budge on the m2 heatsink. Has anyone else had issues getting the m2 heatsink off under the graphics card? Its not too much of a big deal as ill get another sata drive.

Associate
I emailed the promotion people and i got the following response.

Hello,

thank you for participating in this Promotion. We already approved your claim.

You will receive the money cashback via money transfer, usually ASUS proceeds within a time period up to 60 days after the release of your application.

We kindly ask you for your patience.

Soldato
Got my delivered today, came in this super big box, when I saw it I was like WTF.

Anyway the computer has some lights inside, is there a way to control them somehow, like switch off etc, they keep changing colours from green to red and yellow etc?

EDIT: I think these are the Phanteks RGB LED Strips, any way to control them within Windows?
EDIT:2 Anyway, a bit of searching and I found that I needed to download Asus Aura software, it allowed me to control the lights the way I want :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom