** MOUSE AND KEYBOARD BUNDLES - SAVE UP TO £50 **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Worked with Cougar to be able to offer some keyboard and Mouse bundles at a tasty discount. The three bundles are suited to different pockets with three levels available:

Rare
Epic
Legendary

cmiQhDs.jpg

Buying the parts together is currently up to £30 cheaper (Legendary bundle) than anywhere else in the UK bought separately - and that doesn't even include the freebie you'll also receive!

All three come with a free OcUK Gaming Surface: the rare bundle comes with a Medium Ocuk Gaming Surface, the Epic an XXL one and the Legendary bundle comes with an XXL Premium Elite Gaming Surface worth £19.99!

Check them out below:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/peripherals/peripheral-bundles
Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - Minos X2 Mouse and 200K Keyboard @ £34.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar MINOS X2 Optical USB Gaming Mouse, Cougar 200K Gaming Keyboard UK layout

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Minos X5 Mouse and Ultimus Keyboard @ £89.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar MINOS X5 Optical USB Gaming Mouse, Cougar Ultimus RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, TTC-Brown Switches UK Layout

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - Revenger Mouse and Attack X3 Keyboard @ £129.95 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar Revenger Optical USB RGB Gaming Mouse, Cougar Attack X3 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Red Switches, UK Layout

Only £129.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Hi all,

Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - Minos X2 Mouse and 200K Keyboard @ £34.99 inc VAT

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar MINOS X2 Optical USB Gaming Mouse, Cougar 200K Gaming Keyboard UK layout

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

I ordered the rare bundle and this is great kit for the price. Im typing on the keyboard now and its got a nice tactile feedback for a non mech keybaord. I dont think the image is quite right is it a render? i think it looks better in reality. looks like the finish is more gun metal/brush metal effect. im sure its ok for gaming but im using on my second pc for apps and work

kTn6Xtt.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
I ordered the rare bundle and this is great kit for the price. Im typing on the keyboard now and its got a nice tactile feedback for a non mech keybaord. I dont think the image is quite right is it a render? i think it looks better in reality. looks like the finish is more gun metal/brush metal effect. im sure its ok for gaming but im using on my second pc for apps and work

kTn6Xtt.jpg

GIF-pride-proud-satisfied-smile-yes-GIF.gif

Back
Top Bottom