lan party games

Associate
hi all, im thinking of getting vr, i have a lan party at my house in just under 3 weeks, so what good games would you suggest for a gang of lads at a lan party most likely drunk for a good laugh. oh im thinking of getting the rift

Soldato
You'll get robo recall free, make sure you install the steam vr app and get used to how it all works before lan day, fruit ninja if you want to watch peeps maniacally flailing around.

Associate
OP
cheers for the input guys, ok yes i have robo recall, good game for a freebee, i have bought Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, just need to find out if i need to print instructions or if they show on screen, i am after a scary game probs a zombie game that you see on you tube where the girl is always scared stiff but i don't know what game it is. and then maybe a competitive game where everyone plays the same round and try to beat a score and take it in turn maybe as there will only be one headset.

also elite dangerous is fantastic, i have put a lot of hours into this game but not played for probably 8 months as there isn't much new content, but with vr i can see myself getting back into this and maybe getting the cash for the new upcoming ships, and omg does the conda look big in vr and i haven't even got into my corvette yet so dont even know what that looks like.

Soldato
Box VR, really good fun and competitive with a group of friends, plus you all get fit.

I use this as part of my workout routine, doing running some days and Box VR others. Really fun, and a great way to exercise the muscles that my running doesn't touch. Best of all it's an exercise I can do when I can't go out running due to bad weather.

The only issue is for me is it's generally not as good cardio as my running, but it does seem to burn the calories according to my smartwatch.

Back
Top Bottom