photography show 2018

Soldato
I went to the Motorbike show at ExCeL recently, and I'm starting to go off these events. It feels as though every other person is a wannabe YouTube star, and you can hardly move for people wandering around with a camera thrust 2 feet in front of their faces, blocking their view and stumbling into everyone. Grumpy old man moment, but this sort of behaviour is really ruining any live event for me.

Associate
If anyone is going and it's not too much trouble to ask.
Could you please find out how much the Sony A7R3 is selling for at the show?
(I'm not sure if 3rd party sellers would be cheaper than Sony or it's best to buy a grey import version).

Thank you in advance.

Soldato
Yup I've been going every year for years (even before it was called the photography show), always enjoy it and always end up spending too much :)

If anyone is going and it's not too much trouble to ask.
Could you please find out how much the Sony A7R3 is selling for at the show?
(I'm not sure if 3rd party sellers would be cheaper than Sony or it's best to buy a grey import version).

Thank you in advance.

I'm going Sunday and Monday, I'll try to remember and check price and let you know.

Soldato
I was going to go Monday to see the Rosie Hardy talk, but something came up so I might go Sunday instead but it’s due to snow....may be Saturday. I dunno.

What’s there to see anyway? Don’t plan to buy anything, I can always try gear in the shops.

Various talks, small exhibition stuff, loads of gear about to look at and try.

Caporegime
You can just walk over, it's easy to listen in and see things, less so if you want a seat. The only exception I think is the adobe talks, although think they're still free, just more organised due to being in an enclosure.

Then I think I’ll check it out on Saturday!

Now, what kind of ticket should I go for? Anyone had a “pro” ticket before?

Back
Top Bottom