Bank Statements

Associate
Was wondering if anyone banks with Nationwide and Royal Bank of Scotland.
We are applying for a Mortgage with Precise Mortgages,who are extremely strict with paperwork.
I printed my online statements off from Nationwide but they don't have my address on. Will they be able to print ones with my address on in Branch or can I order them?

Same also for my mum as she is providing half our deposit and they need to see my Mums also, she banks with rbs.

My partners statements from Lloyd's were accepted fine.

Man of Honour
Some places are pretty strict and will only accept statements as printed by the bank on their headed paper - which some branches (not sure if any can) can't do and will have to be sent to you.

Soldato

Historic statements are those which are so old they are archived. For mortgage applications as per the OP's needs you will not have to pay any bank for the paper statements.

You do in some, particularly if you have paperless banking

100% definitely not from either of the banks the OP mentioned.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Historic statements are those which are so old they are archived. For mortgage applications as per the OP's needs you will not have to pay any bank for the paper statements.

100% definitely not from either of the banks the OP mentioned.

That's why I was talking in a generic sense.

You are more in a position to answer though!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My Mum had to order them, no charge. She could only download one month with full address details and the rest via post.
Once these arrive and are scanned that's all paperwork is in and it's the dreaded wait to see if we get the mortgage.
Feel physically sick waiting.

Soldato
What I did was print off all the statements from nationwide, which do have your address if you print the months individually. Then I took them to the branch who were very helpful and stamped them to verify them as accurate. For my savings accounts which do not have proper statements I sent a secure message to nationwide on my online banking and they sent me some proper statements in the post with my name and address on them.

Soldato
Cheers how does my mum access them to download as PDF's?
Managed to do mine with Nationwide.

From Main Page:

"Statements" (top left) ---> "View, save and print PDF statements and certificates of interest (up to 7 years)" ---> Select Account ---> Hit "Next" ---> Select the Statement you want then hit "View Statement" ---> Select "Download Stetment (PDF)"

This will save a copy in PDF with your address in it

Back
Top Bottom