Overclocking Ryzen 1600X on asrock x370 gaming-itx

Associate
Good evening 8-Pack

I noticed that you sell this bundle pre-configured with an overclock. Could you point me to some settings? I purchased these parts from you a few months ago and having trouble with overclocking. Basically if i start overclocking i get some success but often blue screen and then wont boot. Once i get to this point the only way is a CMOS reset (graphics card out to get to the button) its put me off overclocking this processor.

Im using a good quality PSU and also have you RAM "TEAM GROUP DARK PRO " EDITION" 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 PC4-28800C16 3600MHZ DUAL CHANNEL KIT - BLACK/"

It would be great if you could point me towards a good starting point. I have a very good cooling solution so keeping the CPU cool is not an issue. It just finding a starting point that wont lock me out every 5 mins.

Is there a way to stop this happening. I have never had this on an intel board before?

Soldato
load up defaults, set XMP and then change speed from 3600 to 3200!
save and exit and bench/stress.

haven't use ASrock board so couldn't help you with menu etc but i have a feeling if you've overclocked and left ram speed at 3600hz, that could be the problem .

If 3200hz and stock CPU speed is fine for you, go an set your CPU overclock and test again .

also worth you posting up your overclock stats for Him to see, it wont take him to long to reply back- values his customers and his bundle/ram packs !

Back
Top Bottom