Gaming chair with not much big cushions?

Associate
Well in my country i tried a brand called Drift, also dxracer and corsair. I dont liked the dxracer the small cushion because is annoying, no problem with lumbar excwpt on the corsair. What i liked from the corsair is the stability when you lean back.

Any sugestion?

Associate
OP
The noblechairs models have nice cushions, and are not too big. Have you checked them out?
i´ve checked in the net noblechairs and other brands like vertagear (looks too big) and secretlabs. I guess the main problem it looks all equal but have diferent feels. The noblechairs for me they looks great but what i want to know is, how hard are the cuchions? I mean, i´ve tried Drift, Dxracer and corsair; the drift and corsair in size are the same (except lumbar) and on the drift i´m more comfy because it doesn´t make my neck away from the chair and on the dxracer i felt so rigid.

If i decide to buy it and don´t (i not live in uk) i can return it for free? also, for my height it´s okay(1.83m) but if my gf or my mom height like 1.55-1.60, it will fit the neck?

Sorry if there´s much questions or i´m explaining bad due my english.

Back
Top Bottom