Fantasy F1 again?

Associate
Being a 'pro' member doesnt give you any more money, it just gives you more available team changes but still has to be within the same £75 million budget so I don't really see a problem if someone is a 'pro' member or not.

Shame as I'd love to of joined this forums league but myself and friends all opted to go 'pro' for this season.

Soldato
Didn't spot that there was a new league so hopefully my points from race 1 will count when it lets me join.

It'll be Thursday before they release the lock on the site so I won't know until then.

Soldato
Being a 'pro' member doesnt give you any more money, it just gives you more available team changes but still has to be within the same £75 million budget so I don't really see a problem if someone is a 'pro' member or not.

Shame as I'd love to of joined this forums league but myself and friends all opted to go 'pro' for this season.
Yeah I'm not seeing a problem this year. We also need to remember that without the pro players bankrolling the operation there would be no league in the first place!

(currently second in the 'old' OCUK league so I I'm itching to see where I'm at in the new one :p )

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Results after Round 1

30ttdmv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom