What mouse are you using?

Associate
hey guys, just curious to what mouse you're using and what you like about it.
I currently have a Zowie fk2 of 3 years and it's serving me well but recently my partner gets annoyed it's loud.
Any quiet clicks on the marker that are similar shape as I've gotten used to it and would feel weird adapting.

Thanks

Soldato
I have a Deathadder but it gives cramp in my pinky so have been using a Cooler Master Havoc for the last 2 years which cost me £20 on a deal here. I've also got a G500 which is great, hate small mice as they tend to give cramp, the Deathadder has weird placement for the pinky otherwise it'd be decent (build quality sucks though).

If you need to fix the clicking buy a Cherry MX blue keyboard and then your partner will have something to complain about!

Associate
OP
I have a Deathadder but it gives cramp in my pinky so have been using a Cooler Master Havoc for the last 2 years which cost me £20 on a deal here. I've also got a G500 which is great, hate small mice as they tend to give cramp, the Deathadder has weird placement for the pinky otherwise it'd be decent (build quality sucks though).

If you need to fix the clicking buy a Cherry MX blue keyboard and then your partner will have something to complain about!
I'm using a razor deathatalker at the moment for years, which isn't that loud. Although 2 days ago I boughtgf this to collect.
http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6841469
But saving and read reviews it looks good. And the switches, aren't too bad apparently. But to what you mentioned, these are loud ?

Soldato
I'm using a razor deathatalker at the moment for years, which isn't that loud. Although 2 days ago I boughtgf this to collect.
http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6841469
But saving and read reviews it looks good. And the switches, aren't too bad apparently. But to what you mentioned, these are loud ?
Those are Cherry Red switches which are no way near as loud as the blues, with reds the loudest part is the bottoming out, at least in my experience. Blues make noise and have a tactile bump whereas reds have no noise on activation nor tactile bump.

Soldato
Zowie FK1.

However I have 'modded' it with contact plates from omron switches instead of the stock huano ones. I think they are quieter but haven't bothered to check properly. I'll be able to compare the stock to modded on Tuesday if you are interested.

Soldato
G502. With ALL the weights in it. Because i'm not a namby pamby. :p

What do i like about it. umm, most of it. Great sensor ect. It could be a bit bigger but thats nit picking. The one thing i dont like is the position of the bottom thumb button. I dont have small hands but i dont find it comfortable trying to use that button at all.

Last edited:
Associate
Roccat Nyth and Corsair Scimitar RGB pro.

Play primarily MMO games so the buttons come in handy. The Nyth feels better in use and more precise (to me) but I have magpie syndrome and am always tempted by the next shiny thing I see. Just snagged a Roccat Leadr on Massdrop and looking forward to seeing how that feels.

Best

Wulf

V F

V F

Soldato
G502. With ALL the weights in it. Because i'm not a namby pamby. :p

What do i like about it. umm, most of it. Great sensor ect. It could be a bit bigger but thats nit picking. The one thing i dont like is the position of the bottom thumb button. I dont have small hands but i dont find it comfortable trying to use that button at all.

Damn, that is heavy more so with the weights.

Soldato
I have a Logitech G402. Cheaper than the more advanced Logitech mice and does what I need. Had a MX500 for 13 years or so previously, which was fantastic, so had to be something similar. :D

Back
Top Bottom