***Guide To Redeeming Digital Movies***

Associate
Yeah no problem, activate your trust by clicking the trust button and setting it up, you can then email me. :)

Lol, you should be charging these people for doing this! Kinda get the impression that people would rather you do the admin of it all than themselves...

Associate
@Clov!s

Many thanks for setting this up, it's been a big help.

I'm just wondering about your experience of switching between US and UK iTunes accounts on the Apple TV 4K? In my experience it's far from a hassle-free process. Each time I switch to my US account, it also switches the store - that's to be expected of course, but the switch back to UK does not automatically switch the store again. I had to do that manually, so for a while the device is in an iTunes netherworld where my UK ID is active but what I'm offered is the US store. This also affects my Apple Music account. In order to fix it, I have to log out completely, change the store territory manually back to UK, and log back in with my UK ID.

This is on tvOS 11.2.5. I've had a US iTunes account for a long time, and I've lived with it fine on previous devices and operating systems. Any insights into this?

Associate
Clov!s

Saw you post, and was wondering if I could ask you politely to set me an account up also on MA?

I have tried, with NordVPN, tried with a US address, it just keeps saying "nope" contact customer services.

What's ya secret man?

Doobs

Soldato
OP
Clov!s

Saw you post, and was wondering if I could ask you politely to set me an account up also on MA?

I have tried, with NordVPN, tried with a US address, it just keeps saying "nope" contact customer services.

What's ya secret man?

Doobs
Hi, please have a quick read of the first post, I’ve added new information for new members to the forum. :)

Associate
@Clov!s

Many thanks for setting this up, it's been a big help.

I'm just wondering about your experience of switching between US and UK iTunes accounts on the Apple TV 4K? In my experience it's far from a hassle-free process. Each time I switch to my US account, it also switches the store - that's to be expected of course, but the switch back to UK does not automatically switch the store again. I had to do that manually, so for a while the device is in an iTunes netherworld where my UK ID is active but what I'm offered is the US store. This also affects my Apple Music account. In order to fix it, I have to log out completely, change the store territory manually back to UK, and log back in with my UK ID.

This is on tvOS 11.2.5. I've had a US iTunes account for a long time, and I've lived with it fine on previous devices and operating systems. Any insights into this?

Simple every time you switch between accounts just go to system then restart it will take a few moments but that all you need to do.

Associate
Man, you've got some good control. i've went totally ott this past week or two...
6IfOkVk.jpg

EDIT: Just added the Jumanji uhd bundle too. No more this week!

Last edited:
Associate
First off thanks for the guide,I managed to sign up to MA with 2 vpn open the webpage with tunnel bear and after you fill in the details and it says no vpn turn off tunnel bear, turn on nordvpn without refreshing and press continue and it works.

So here's my rookie question I know there's a spreadsheet around but do all 4k titles port to iTunes as long as there from a 4k disc if you redeems in the right place

Associate
First off thanks for the guide,I managed to sign up to MA with 2 vpn open the webpage with tunnel bear and after you fill in the details and it says no vpn turn off tunnel bear, turn on nordvpn without refreshing and press continue and it works.

So here's my rookie question I know there's a spreadsheet around but do all 4k titles port to iTunes as long as there from a 4k disc if you redeems in the right place

I don't think this is all of them. i'm sure their is more itunes HD movies that port to 4K, but its a start!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsJkCX4DIv2oeCKQ7zp2ArkR1qKEXCUuCMBbUtHtmh4/htmlview

Soldato
OP
Hi anyone know what you do when iTunes redeems the wrong film
Jurassic park 2 code redeems Jurassic park 3
Not really something that happens tbh, either the seller wasn’t aware it was a JP3 code or gave you the wrong one.

Where was the code from? A good way to check what film the code is for, log out of VUDU and click the redeem button and enter the code, it’ll tell you what the film is, you can then log back in and redeem it or redeem where you’d like. Though only works with UV/MA codes.

Back
Top Bottom