Sea Of Thieves (coming to Steam as well now!)

Soldato
Apparently if you have an Xbox Game Pass subscription you can use it to play SOT on pc too. Any one know how I can download the game on my pc using game pass?

Change your Windows region/time settings to a location that it has already released in (New Zealand) then load up the Windows Store and you should get the option to download.

Soldato
Just had a quick mission. Running well and even if its only a short shelf life, it will be fun in a group.

bea9aa.png

Soldato
Good stuff!

I managed to get a decent crew together for a galleon last night and we made over 20k in gold. There's definitely some fun to be had with a small group of you chasing down another galleon, running around the ship adjusting the sails for max speed and finally unloading the cannons into them.

Had a couple of memorable moments last night. Chasing down a galleon when the kraken appears so we stop the chase and try and get away from the kraken. The other ship tried to take advantage and ram us but we had one of our guys in the crows nest with an explosive barrel. In the panic of it all he jumped onto their ship, ran down into their cargo hold and blew up the barrel, sinking them and saving us!

Another time we were being chased by a galleon so we decided to drop anchor while we were going full tilt which results in a handbrake turn and us full broadsiding them with our cannons!

Great fun but not sure how long it will last.

Soldato
Do you need Xbox live for game pass? This a great.

it's just the xbox ap on the windows store - you don't need to an xbox or live account - it then gives you access to the xbox games that are 'play anywhere'

Infact they seem to make it easy as you find sea of thieves on the microsoft store and it says to buy activate gamepass.

Soldato
it's just the xbox ap on the windows store - you don't need to an xbox or live account - it then gives you access to the xbox games that are 'play anywhere'

Infact they seem to make it easy as you find sea of thieves on the microsoft store and it says to buy activate gamepass.

Holy crap, awesome. Got rid of my One at xmas so i was a little worried then.

Its worth trying for £1.80!

Back
Top Bottom