Roses are red, I like milk from goats: Morrisons packaged my container lid, now I SPILT MY OATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
fx6mFcg.jpg

2 things.... first - WTF Morrisons!

second: I am so confused by this - what reason could there possibly be to package a lid, then put the lid closed on the container?! is the container packaged, or is the package sealed???!

YOU SPILT MY OATS!

Permabanned
OP

tldr - morrisons did a silly

who knows, he thinks he's funny.

AjarWarpedFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

Not trying to be funny - genuinely perplexed as to what they were trying to achieve.

Associate
Was that lid on top of the oats in that packaging? How did it click on?

When you bought the product, you must have been able to see the strange packaging arrangement?

So you should have been more careful when opening to prevent #oatgate.

Permabanned
OP
Was that lid on top of the oats in that packaging? How did it click on?

When you bought the product, you must have been able to see the strange packaging arrangement?

So you should have been more careful when opening to prevent #oatgate.

It was on and "sealed", however the extra girth added made it harder to open and the open "pop" is was much more sudden than I was expecting. They do taste wonderful though.

Associate
It was on and "sealed", however the extra girth added made it harder to open and the open "pop" is was much more sudden than I was expecting. They do taste wonderful though.

I see.

I think you're supposed to open the lid's packing, put it back on the oats and chug the whole lot through a straw like a KFC Krushem whilst colleagues chant "chug it, chug it, chug it" and film it for youtube.

Permabanned
OP
Did the cross section of Monkey brain in a cup come with it ?

That's strawberry compote.... It's the best bit... I am wondering if they used the bag to try and cover that so air doesn't get at the fruit.... Bad that's just as bad an idea as sealing the lid sealer

I think you're supposed to open the lid's packing, put it back on the oats and chug the whole lot through a straw like a KFC Krushem whilst colleagues chant "chug it, chug it, chug it" and film it for youtube.

That must be a sin surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom