***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
What are the best things I can buy (bunker/facility etc..) in order to make more cash?

Facility is the best one for money (and fun), I think the facility at the top costs around 1.2 million and one run through of the doomsday missions will get you about 3.5 million.

Be warned though if you do get the one at the top there is a lot of driving involved with most the prep missions requiring a drive to town and back.

Associate
Facility is the best one for money (and fun), I think the facility at the top costs around 1.2 million and one run through of the doomsday missions will get you about 3.5 million.

Be warned though if you do get the one at the top there is a lot of driving involved with most the prep missions requiring a drive to town and back.

I'm quite enjoying GTA Online, despite being super late to it. This is useful advice!

Soldato
I don't understand how GTA Online works, is it just doing normal missions but with other people on the map?

It is a completely separate game to the story. Only the locations are the same.

There are so many different facets to GTAO to mention here.
It can be played solo, with friends, with crew mates or in open play.
A lot of the content needs to be played with others and in open play.

Original 5 Heists need a minimum of 4 players and are story based mini campaigns in co-op. The New heist released, Doomsday heist, can be done with 2 to 4 players and takes about 6 hours from start to finish with ta good group.

It is worth a look as there is so much there, however there are also drawbacks. Whilst the community is quite good, in game players can be quite toxic and griefing.

I am not a PVP player and manage just fine with my playing group.

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying GTA Online, despite being super late to it. This is useful advice!

Yeah the online seems to get better the more you play it especially if you got someone to do it with.

I don't understand how GTA Online works, is it just doing normal missions but with other people on the map?

There is a mix of everything some is round town with 29 other players some is just 2 player missions. Many different activities , companies and properties.

Soldato
So the missions are seperate? I thought it was just replaying the same missions from single player, so new missions appear all the time, and if I just use the map and symbols and rock up over to them I should find plentY of stuff to do? I was trying it other day but just kept been set on fire by someone I couldn't see on the map at all.

I'm sometimes reluctant to do anything coop because of how crap I am with the controller.

Soldato
So the missions are seperate? I thought it was just replaying the same missions from single player, so new missions appear all the time, and if I just use the map and symbols and rock up over to them I should find plentY of stuff to do? I was trying it other day but just kept been set on fire by someone I couldn't see on the map at all.

I'm sometimes reluctant to do anything coop because of how crap I am with the controller.

There are 70 contact missions (these are specific missions to online using the protagonists in the main game) that can be done solo. Some are easy some not they are all good fun though. I did not play with other for about 6 months as I cant do PVP as I am pretty rubbish and did not online game before GTA. However the I have been playing with others since and am quite comfortable to do so.

Associate
If anyone wants to do a doomsday heist let me know (same name on steam/rockstar). I've put 1500hrs into it since launch so plenty of experience but I have been away from the game for a long time so have some catching up to do. Bought a facility by the dam and soloed the setups so need to find a crew to do the heist. Will be my first doomsday one so I'm a newbie :D

Soldato
After owning this for about 2 years I've finally got round to playing it. I was initially put off with keyboard/mouse but got myself a controller and much better - still crap at shooting and aiming though! I'm only interested in playing single player at the moment but are there any mods I can use to make it look/play better (not for cheating though)?

Soldato
If anyone wants to do a doomsday heist let me know (same name on steam/rockstar). I've put 1500hrs into it since launch so plenty of experience but I have been away from the game for a long time so have some catching up to do. Bought a facility by the dam and soloed the setups so need to find a crew to do the heist. Will be my first doomsday one so I'm a newbie :D
I need to get all mine done... I thought I had you on friends but I guess not, added you now. Anyone else feel free to add me, (V4NT0M).

I want to get a group together this weekend, do the doomsday heists and also try out the avenger with all turrets manned and ruin a lobby's day :D

I'm only interested in playing single player at the moment but are there any mods I can use to make it look/play better (not for cheating though)?
https://gta5redux.com/

Don't go online with them and you'll be ok.

Make sure you're joining the right lobbies, if you're in a free aim lobby you're going to be at a disadvantage.

Making sure you're in a good lobby for controller is a bit of a chore, go into single player and put aim assist on. Now join online and you'll be in a lobby with other controller users.

Sometimes when you're joining a job it'll tell you that you're joining a session with a different targeting system, when you're joining these it will put you back to free aim and then if you want to get back to aim assist then you gotta go back to single player and change it again.

If you host a job it will host it with aim assist.

Last edited:
Associate
Accepted, haven't checked the social club in a while, seems I'm still a commissioner :D.

Working Saturday so can't jump on until 8pm that day, free Sunday though. Biggest thing I need is money and lots of it :)

Soldato
Patch notes for the New Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series..

The Cars are Gimped atm and they are really slow.

Changes to PAC final mean it is back to old Skool bikes and no easy money. Well it is, just takes longer but no Elite via chopper.

All in all its really quite dire.....

Races are OK though

Soldato
The Avenger now has countermeasures (co-pilot only).

Only a good thing imo, the Avenger's armor seems a bit inconsistent, sometimes it takes many missiles and sometimes only takes one. Sometimes the police shoot it down with their pistols...

I played a few of the new races and kind of enjoyed them but can be pretty infuriating when you get wiped out by scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom